StationToStation

FKA twigs

the video is visually stunning

each release we get is going to rub salt in the wounds of the Recording Academy shafting her in the Grammy nominations 

like i ask myself how is Igloo Australia nominated and not twigss 

Video Girl > Two Weeks > Pendulum. It's cool but I feel it lacked energy post 2 energetic videos.

I haven't watched Pendulum yet but how can you call Two Weeks' video energetic when it's just her looking good as the camera zooms out?? I like the video but lol.

14417469274.gif

I haven't watched Pendulum yet but how can you call Two Weeks' video energetic when it's just her looking good as the camera zooms out?? I like the video but lol.

Her dancing copies were more energetic, which off set the slow imagery of the video.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

I love how she started from a point and slowly revealed the whole picture. It's so crisp. Couldn't help but laugh when she was singing "ai-ai-ai-ai-ai-ai-ai-ai-ai-ai-ai". 

How do you guys feel about her being compared to Bjork? Has this been discussed? (yes prolly) 

I love how she started from a point and slowly revealed the whole picture. It's so crisp. Couldn't help but laugh when she was singing "ai-ai-ai-ai-ai-ai-ai-ai-ai-ai-ai".

How do you guys feel about her being compared to Bjork? Has this been discussed? (yes prolly)

Björk is my favorite so I think it's cool but I don't think they're too similar.

14417469274.gif

it'll certainly be interesting once Bjork's album comes out that Arca produced most of (and will likely do visuals for) since twigs was working with him way before

BzhmW.png

it'll certainly be interesting once Bjork's album comes out that Arca produced most of (and will likely do visuals for) since twigs was working with him way before

As if the queen of music would need to copy twigs' ideas tho. :hooker:

Nah, but yeah it'll be interesting to see just because he's a great producer tbh.

14417469274.gif