StationToStation

FKA twigs

Has she said somewhere that's she's looking to change her sound?

I keep missing your posts because you didn't quote me lel but no, I'm just assuming because it's a natural progression and it's not like Boots isn't somewhat known

BzhmW.png

Omg omg my friend just got me tickets to her Aussie show in Feb for my birthday, screaaammmiinnngggggg.

Also, what is her U.S tour set list like?

2. Ache 

8. Hide 

BzhmW.png

Late but I finally watched "Video Girl" and LOVED IT. One of the best things she's ever done imo.

the Preface bit was genius, It suits everything (even considering video girl kinda doesn't relate overall in a literal sense) but I totally agree

:smokes:

I can't @ her not including "Hours". Also pressed that "Breathe" and "Ultraviolet" were snubbed. "Numbers" and "Ache" could be replaced.

H0bDaqU.gif

twigs' influence, Robert Pattinson is truly avant garde now

I've been considering a similar messy esque hair cut, without the 70s vagina pubes on the back of his head of course lol.

But yay Rob, slay,

Maybe twigs needed some hair to hold while they cahoot

:smokes:

On her favourite new artists: 

“I really like FKA twigs right now. I really like her vibe and I really like her face, too. She looks like a little baby’s doll. I also like SZA. She’s prett-ayyy! She’s kind of in the same vein as twigs, you know: sexy, dark, weird, industrial-sounding stuff. But SZA has this hair which is just fucking amazing.”  

Azealia stans :angie:

I didn't like FKA twigs when I tried listening a few times back...but my friend had me watch the Jimmy Fallon performance and wow--I loved the performance. The vocals were not the best but I love the song now and the vid is amazing. Love it!

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

I don't think I've seen a picture of her with a fan, now that I think about it...

I looked on Twitter and found like 2 pics and that was it...one she was signing a LP1 vinyl and the fan said her exes name was Sean Paul and Twigs said that was the name of her ex bf too

BzhmW.png