StationToStation

FKA twigs

I have EP 1, EP 2, LP 1, FKA x Inc Project, Yung Craze Remix EP, Unreleased (Bumper & 2 version of Walk Til You're Dead)

Can someone please send me One Time & anything else I've missed? Also, anyone collecting live performances?

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

I've never heard of Mothercreep or those other 4 songs (Beach, Fame, Silver and Polo). Anyone have? I'd love to hear Mothercreep on tumblr :)

I actually meant the username url, not the song.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

Imagine this:

twigs puts out EP3 early next year with 4 tracks, "Glass & Patron", "Mothercreep", and 2 Arca tracks (possibly LP1 leftovers).

This would be sort of a gift to fans for the support and critical success of the debut record and a bridge into her new music. Half old stuff and half new stuff, a sort of ying-yang experience with the Arca sound mixed in with her newer direction she's taking with BOOTS. 

One can dream :xcry:

H0bDaqU.gif

Imagine this:

twigs puts out EP3 early next year with 4 tracks, "Glass & Patron", "Mothercreep", and 2 Arca tracks (possibly LP1 leftovers).

This would be sort of a gift to fans for the support and critical success of the debut record and a bridge into her new music. Half old stuff and half new stuff, a sort of ying-yang experience with the Arca sound mixed in with her newer direction she's taking with BOOTS. 

Regardless of what she does I'm quite sure she'll get hit by critics for straying away from her original sound...basically anything she does next they'll deem as a move to make her mainstream

BzhmW.png

Regardless of what she does I'm quite sure she'll get hit by critics for straying away from her original sound...basically anything she does next they'll deem as a move to make her mainstream

I agree. Heck I'd be fine if she stuck with Arca and inc. until the end of eternity though.

H0bDaqU.gif

Imagine this:

Gimmie Mothercreep and I can die happy.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

I ripped the BBC Radio1 youtube videos and got all 5 songs in 128kbps (VBR) (highest I could get). I can upload them for anyone who needs the album?

Ay, lemme get that.

X----into me, into you----X