StationToStation

FKA twigs

Imagine this:

twigs puts out EP3 early next year with 4 tracks, "Glass & Patron", "Mothercreep", and 2 Arca tracks (possibly LP1 leftovers).

This would be sort of a gift to fans for the support and critical success of the debut record and a bridge into her new music. Half old stuff and half new stuff, a sort of ying-yang experience with the Arca sound mixed in with her newer direction she's taking with BOOTS. 

One can dream :xcry:

Prophecy teas! Boots posted this:

jq9w6k1.png

I can't read it help?

mercy

rtj2

fka tour (?)

i run roulette

ep3

only

motion de jesus?

???

los angles

costa rica

WHAT DOES IT MEAN

Things he's doing lately, crossing out what he's already done (release singles, go on tour). EP3 is next on the list since he just released "I Run Roulette."

based on the list and her current touring schedule, I would give EP3 and Feb/March release

actually I'm not sure

Mercy was released in late Sept

he produced Early for Run The Jewels 2

The FKA twigs tour began Thursday

I Run Roulette was released yesterday

EP3 ______

read about her first night of the US tour here http://www.washingtonpost.com/entertainment/music/at-us-tour-opener-rising-star-fka-twigs-vaults-herself-into-impressive-company/2014/11/07/f3e2be0e-668d-11e4-bb14-4cfea1e742d5_story.html

BzhmW.png

Guys, this is my first post on the thread, and I just kinda wanted to tell you guys how I met twigs and how I've transcended since then lol.

So on GGD, This kid started doing a podcast and I decided to join it cause I thought it might be fun, and on the first episode, we discussed two weeks. I heard it, but I didn't Listen to it. I thought she was dope and she had a very exotic look. A few weeks later, my twitter feed kept showing people very fond of LP1 so I decided to download it. I must say, it has quickly escalated to be one of my favorite albums of all time, it's so unique. All the sounds that I love hearing (such as a distortion, very dark/tangy samples-colorful instrumentals and bass) all put together with a very rare and recognizable voice full of personality.

I kept looking for videos of her doing interviews (HOW COME THERE'S ONLY LIKE 4-5???) and she said something that hit really close to heart, she said that dancing wasn't her passion, that the music that made her dance was. I related to that instantly. I also began watching all her collaborative dance videos and I'm so amazed. everything about her so far isn't at all "meh" or mediocre, everything is at the top of it's game, I find that so remarkable

Also, I need Glass & Patron in my life, that GoogleGlass advert changed me.

:smokes:

What's this about her changing her style or sth that someone mentioned last page¿

That critics will complain she's went towards the mainstream on her next release or complain about her being stagnant

BzhmW.png