StationToStation

FKA twigs

1475488447.jpg

hi,
i'm excited to finally tell you about my new project, ROOMS...at the core is the story of diamas, on a journey through the zodiac chart in search of her spiritual and zodiac home. but ROOMS is a multi-faceted experience all set in one building; a 30 cast performance within a 12 room installation, i'm working with incredible set designers, artists, dancers, choreographers, performance artists, actors, costume, hair, make-up and more to bring this story to life on 27 & 28 october in london. this is the most challenging project i've ever made and i can't wait to show it.
due to the size of the space where ROOMS takes place there are limited tickets, so before they go on public sale there will be some made privately available to you guys on my mailing list. private tickets go on sale MONDAY 1PM UK TIME. these tickets will only be available via dice. you need to download the app and give your phone number, this way tickets can be sold with zero booking fees and with complete security against re-selling at crazy prices so it's worth the extra step. your information will only be used for verification, nothing annoying or insecure. once you've followed the instructions and registered you will get a reminder before the tickets become available on monday.

new music? NEVER!

The EP1 vinyl still hasn’t come out. :facepalm:

I'm so mad about that, I love that EP so much and it deserves a PROPER repress (the first one got rid of my favorite twigs song breathe!!!!)