Viva

Lily Allen

17 minutes ago, williamprb said:

Omg spill.

also can we talk about the alright still vinyl for a minute?? As an owner of the og 2006 version (not the 2018 repress) I find it so sad that it is literally in a generic sleeve with a sticker like… and even the repress and the 2007 version follow the same style. One day we will get the deluxe tracks on a proper 2lp WITH THE ACTUAL ART!! because I’m not collecting all the single 7inches for the b sides. But literally all my vinyl is is the sleeve, the vinyl and a little promotional sticker like what?? Though I did hear someone on Reddit saying that the cover art is actually just really low quality in any form, even the squiggles and stuff are so that’s sad. Anyone else own any lily vinyl?

while they're at it can they fucking put Friday Night (Girl on the guest list dressed like a CUNT Version) instead of the clean version?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

3 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

PLEASE PARTY LINE

what do we have so far tho?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

37 minutes ago, williamprb said:

Omg spill.

also can we talk about the alright still vinyl for a minute?? As an owner of the og 2006 version (not the 2018 repress) I find it so sad that it is literally in a generic sleeve with a sticker like… and even the repress and the 2007 version follow the same style. One day we will get the deluxe tracks on a proper 2lp WITH THE ACTUAL ART!! because I’m not collecting all the single 7inches for the b sides. But literally all my vinyl is is the sleeve, the vinyl and a little promotional sticker like what?? Though I did hear someone on Reddit saying that the cover art is actually just really low quality in any form, even the squiggles and stuff are so that’s sad. Anyone else own any lily vinyl?

i have pretty much everything bar a few 7” and i agree. i rarely play alright still because i like to display my lp art next to my player and there is nothing to display when i’m listening to it lol

and i doubt thats true tbh, it defo exists in hq somewhere on lily or her teams side

p.p.s saw her in pillowman the other week (paid £1 for the ticket LOL) and she was great. now need her to make music bc

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

29 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

while they're at it can they fucking put Friday Night (Girl on the guest list dressed like a CUNT Version) instead of the clean version?

I’m starting to doubt the line ever even came out of Lily’s mouth! Even on the original demo mixtape version the word is censored so I don’t think anything short of an “official uncensored version” exists :poordat:

young, wild, free but most of all fucking crazy

image.pngScreenshot-20230604-121919-Instagram-1.j

GEi7EdJW0AEEfOR_2.jpg?ex=65c3d371&is=65b

11 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

i have pretty much everything bar a few 7” and i agree. i rarely play alright still because i like to display my lp art next to my player and there is nothing to display when i’m listening to it lol

and i doubt thats true tbh, it defo exists in hq somewhere on lily or her teams side

p.p.s saw her in pillowman the other week (paid £1 for the ticket LOL) and she was great. now need her to make music bc

Ugh ur so lucky to have the whole collection. Which version of alright still do you have? and also, if you have the original ldn 7inch with the green label does it have the demo version of ldn shown in the original video and the mixtape? Or is it the album version. I’ve also heard a rumour that knock ‘em out actually includes the real sample in the version on this single because they didn’t get clearance for the sample on the main album so instead re created the sample for the album version of knock ‘em out.

9 minutes ago, williamprb said:

Ugh ur so lucky to have the whole collection. Which version of alright still do you have? and also, if you have the original ldn 7inch with the green label does it have the demo version of ldn shown in the original video and the mixtape? Or is it the album version. I’ve also heard a rumour that knock ‘em out actually includes the real sample in the version on this single because they didn’t get clearance for the sample on the main album so instead re created the sample for the album version of knock ‘em out.

i don’t have the og ldn unfortunately but will have a rummage through my 7” collection tomorrow to see if i have anything else

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, ultrabanisters said:

Hi, just wondering how did you get a ticket for £1? I'm going to London soon, so wondering if you have some secret deal lol

Here’s a piece of Lily “lost media”. On r/Lilyallenfans I saw a post detailing another ldn video. From my understanding I think they are talking about an alternate edit of the newer 2007 version instead of the first version which was just a time lapse of her going through London on a bike. Detailing that it was more explicit and funny with the “crack whore” line not being censored out and more dark depictions showing up. Now, I decided to go through the old archive of lily’s site and found on the videos section an early post for “ldn (original version)” and I originally brushed it off as being just the first version with the bicycle but the preview image has lead me to believe this might not actually be it as the preview image is her in a very similar outfit to the new ldn video outfit with the triangle earrings. Just wondering if anyone would know of any more details surrounding wether this video actually exists or not as sadly on her website archive the link is to a strange “streaming” site which I don’t know how it even used to work so maybe someone who was on the internet in that time would know what this is?

1628295 - the preview image for the video.

4COpaUN.jpg- the listing for the video on her site (archived 2006)

Anyways... What is everyone's lily rankings

mine is:

1. Alright, still 

2. Inmiy

3. No Shame

4. Sheezus

On 7/30/2023 at 12:19 AM, TheCultureIsLit said:

Hi, just wondering how did you get a ticket for £1? I'm going to London soon, so wondering if you have some secret deal lol

pay what you can lottery

opens every wednesday or thursday (cant remember which) at 10am online

really fucking difficult to get tickets though they only release 20 tickets per show :xgiggle:

2 minutes ago, williamprb said:

Anyways... What is everyone's lily rankings

mine is:

1. Alright, still 

2. Inmiy

3. No Shame

4. Sheezus

1. inm,iy

2. no shame

3. sheezus

4. alright, still

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

pay what you can lottery

opens every wednesday or thursday (cant remember which) at 10am online

really fucking difficult to get tickets though they only release 20 tickets per show :xgiggle:

1. inm,iy

2. no shame

3. sheezus

4. alright, still

Help the alright still slander :crai:

Just now, ultrabanisters said:

not at all!!! actually i still LOVE the album but i just gel with the other albums more :deadbanana:

Whats ur ranking of inmiy then??

9 hours ago, ultrabanisters said:

wdym? as in my track ranking?

Yeah, mine is

1. Chinese

2. Back to the start

3. Him

4. Everyone’s at it

5. Who’d have known 

6. I could say

7. 22

8. The fear

9. Fuck you

10. He wasn’t there

11. Not fair

12. Never gonna happen

(I feel wrong for putting some of these so low)