National Anthem

What Are You Listening To?

I know that the song has been viral now for like two years but just today (or even yesterday) I realised how depressive this song is. It's so bittersweet and sad, kind og mourning. It makes you want to cry and yearn for old memoroes. There was a comment under this video in YouTube that "it's like a "see you soon" but the "soon" never comes". The song sonically itself reminds me of Lust For Life album/era and it would suit Love music video a lot with the "space" themes :ajay:

url%5D

𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊'𝒎 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒊𝒔 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒎𝒆

✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆. * : ✧ . : * : ☆ * ✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆ °.  ✧ ˖°

such an odd compilation of metal songs, and the quality is not very consistent. got it for Gojira, and it did introduce me to Slitheryn tho, so thats a plus ig

https://www.discogs.com/release/3100476-Various-Rage-100-A-Donf--N-7

1 hour ago, bluechemtrails said:

Havent listened to them really, but they have an interesting sound that's chill. Had to mention this if you didn't know, these drums I believe are the Genie organ. TV on the radio also uses this organs drums in young liars. I use to have one. It's used I believe, because the bass on it is so wholesome and deep and has this interesting kick. Funny whenever I hear artists using it. Such a cool nostalgic piece of pre modern electronic music. 

i see your face in every stranger, everywhere i go (everywhere i go)

i hear your voice in conversations, every word you spoke (every word you spoke) :cryney2:

𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊'𝒎 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒊𝒔 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒎𝒆

✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆. * : ✧ . : * : ☆ * ✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆ °.  ✧ ˖°