Baby V Alex

Ariana Grande

Okay but now that this thread is active I gotta say every single song is banger. :oprah3:

Moonlight is just so cute, and a great start.

Dangerous Woman grew on me, at first it was ok but then it started to give me life. :hottie:

Be Alright is clothing store music done right. :hottie:

Into You LITERALLY SCALPS ME NO OTHER WAY TO DESCRIBE IT. Probably my favorite song on the record. And song of the year. :hottie:

Side to Side grew on me too, it's also worth noting that 'wrist icicle ride dick bicycle' deserves a Nobel Prize. :oprah3:

Let Me Love You has killer verses. Even Lil Wayne's is tolerable.

Greedy got me SHOOK at first listen. It's kinda basic compared to some other magnum opuses included in the album but still a bop. :oprah:

Leave Me Lonely is God Knows I Tried done right sorry 'bout it. :hottie:

Everyday makes me want to pound my hoohah on the floor. I'm sorry I know, but there's no other way to describe it. Also this song makes me a gay. :hottie:

Sometimes is an amazing classic pop song. No shade but Resistance could never. :hottie:

I Don't Care is what Honeymoon should have sounded like. :hottie:

Bad Decisions is A song. Bonnie and Clyde reference done right. Live or Die who? :hottie:

Touch It is like Into You's little sister. A banger. Still not scalping me but it surely is wrecking some follicles. :hottie:

Knew Better / Forever Boy I mean 2 song in 1? Lana could never. Innovative queen. :hottie:

Thinking Bout You has an amazingly produced instrumental and build up. I always enjoy ballads / mid tempos as closers in pop albums.

Step On Up is such a bop, considering it's a Target bonus tracks. That drum kills me. Religion on Ritalin. :hottie:

Jason's Song I KNOW IT'S CHEESY but it's the kind of trash I liked. It feels really emotional and vulnerable. Not very dangerous woman but still a great song. I don't know the melody gets me. :xcry:

Focus not her best song but I mean, it's a Japan bonus track. With that in mind I can bop to this without guilt. :hottie:

Knew Better Part 2 lowkey slays. That rap? 2Pac and Biggie Smalls wish. :hottie:

Never would have thought Ari would 1) release a flawless 19-tracks-long album 2) slay me this hard. Literally album of the year. Honeymoon could never. :hottie:

Okay but now that this thread is active I gotta say every single song is banger. :oprah3:

Dangerous Woman grew on me, at first it was ok but then it started to give me life. :hottie:

Into You LITERALLY SCALPS ME NO OTHER WAY TO DESCRIBE IT. Probably my favorite song on the record. And song of the year. :hottie:

Side to Side grew on me too, it's also worth noting that 'wrist icicle ride dick bicycle' deserves a Nobel Prize. :oprah3:

Greedy got me SHOOK at first listen. It's kinda basic compared to some other magnum opuses included in the album but still a bop. :oprah:

Everyday makes me want to pound my hoohah on the floor. I'm sorry I know, but there's no other way to describe it. Also this song makes me a gay. :hottie:

Sometimes is an amazing classic pop song. No shade but Resistance could never. :hottie:

Bad Decisions is A song. Bonnie and Clyde reference done right. Live or Die who? :hottie:

Touch It is like Into You's little sister. A banger. Still not scalping me but it surely is wrecking some follicles. :hottie:

Knew Better / Forever Boy I mean 2 song in 1? Lana could never. Innovative queen. :hottie:

Thinking Bout You has an amazingly produced instrumental and build up. I always enjoy ballads / mid tempos as closers in pop albums.

Step On Up is such a bop, considering it's a Target bonus tracks. That drum kills me. Religion on Ritalin. :hottie:

Jason's Song I KNOW IT'S CHEESY but it's the kind of trash I liked. It feels really emotional and vulnerable. Not very dangerous woman but still a great song. I don't know the melody gets me. :xcry:

Focus not her best song but I mean, it's a Japan bonus track. With that in mind I can bop to this without guilt. :hottie:

Knew Better Part 2 lowkey slays. That rap? 2Pac and Biggie Smalls wish. :hottie:

Never would have thought Ari would 1) release a flawless 19-tracks-long album 2) slay me this hard. Literally album of the year. Honeymoon could never. :hottie:

It's such an underrated album, it'll be known in a few years as a classic tbh. she really redeemed herself from my everything (it was good but it just felt inauthentic)

"Dangerous Woman" is the only light in this year of darkness, like I've been so disappointed with everything on the Top 40. Dangerous Woman is undeniably Ari's best work, her most consistent work, her most diverse work. I'm so proud to stan for this queen  :defeated:

I'm upset that Into You only reached 13; I swear that song used to be on the radio every day.

and any song on DW is better than closer  :deadbanana:

no offense but this cover i made looks so much better than the shitty one attached to the .zip !

TPc7dRA.png

@320kbps good sis could you send this to me? :oprah: can't wait to get scalped by them. Also, do you have the stems too?

They chose the most hideous picture for the cover lmao. As you can see I live for that pic you used. :hottie: Luckily for me they sell the alternate cover on here + it's the one I use.

EDIT: SHIT. No Leave Me Lonely or Knew Better / Forever Boy instrumentals. :xcry:

ok this album is actually good and it is pop music done right

no offense but this cover i made looks so much better than the shitty one attached to the .zip !

TPc7dRA.png

can you send this to me? thanks!

@320kbps good sis could you send this to me? :oprah: can't wait to get scalped by them. Also, do you have the stems too?

They chose the most hideous picture for the cover lmao. As you can see I live for that pic you used. :hottie: Luckily for me they sell the alternate cover on here + it's the one I use.

EDIT: SHIT. No Leave Me Lonely or Knew Better / Forever Boy instrumentals. :xcry:

I would kill for the Knew Better / Forever Boy instrumental :defeated:

i'll send them when i get a chance hunties

9ISvyf0.gif