Baby V Alex

Ariana Grande

Fuck that David dude on Twitter. It's not dark humor, it's just gross, tasteless, and horribly inconsiderate to all those who just lost their loved ones or are unsure about their whereabouts. 

Fuck that David dude on Twitter. It's not dark humor, it's just gross, tasteless, and horribly inconsiderate to all those who just lost their loved ones or are unsure about their whereabouts. 

It must be heartbreaking and devastating for parents to let their child go to a concert to have a good time or calling someone to see if they're okay and not have them pick up.

I'm just in shock, I don't even know what to say right now.

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

Manchester City Police tweeted this:

"Officers carrying out a precautionary controlled explosion in Cathedral Garden confirm that it was abandoned clothing, not a suspicious item"

https://twitter.com/gmpolice/status/866816910612103169

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

I wonder if in regards of the message in all her last songs Lana is going to comment on this. Especially since she very recently liked an insta pic of Ari and Mac. She usually doesn't reacts but that would be reassuring for a lot of fans that roughly share the same age as Ari's fandom

ZKcaooE.png

The fact that people are gonna use a tweet that was obviously just concern for everyone in general and nothing more from halsey to drag her is so tacky i hate pop fandoms like priorities man

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1h0d6zmin8g0

what happened is so awful and of course the most important thing now are the victims and their families..

but i think it's also appropriate to wonder how this will impact her career?

i mean her name will always be attached to a terror attack this must be so horrible, she looked absolutely devastated at the airport :/

i wonder where she will go from here..

Edit: interesting article http://www.newshub.co.nz/home/entertainment/2017/05/opinion-is-ariana-grande-s-career-broken-if-so-terror-wins-out.html

does anyone know if this interlude exist as a studio version or if it's leaked somewhere?

It's an outtake from the album. It hasn't leaked. I believe it was the first track on the album back when it was still titled Moonlight

BzhmW.png