Baby V Alex

Ariana Grande

On 8/29/2022 at 2:08 PM, Surf Noir said:

it is never to late to leak my way

edit: i made this exact same post on the previous page :oic2: oh well

new snippet leaked today

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

1 hour ago, heavensentslut said:

new snippet leaked today

it doesn't sound terrible, some of the sweetener outtakes are just bad, but i've been waiting for this song for probably 6-7 years now :icant: even if it's not her best or it's a little messy, i'll be so happy when it finally leaks :crying5: we also need sober and the way it is 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

2 minutes ago, clementines said:

Sober is my most anticipated unreleased song by her 

Reveal hidden contents

i feel bad ab it bc it’s really personal to her :cryney:

but didn't she once say the reason why she didn't release it was because it wasn't personal enough?

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

4 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

it doesn't sound terrible, some of the sweetener outtakes are just bad, but i've been waiting for this song for probably 6-7 years now :icant: even if it's not her best or it's a little messy, i'll be so happy when it finally leaks :crying5: we also need sober and the way it is 

and we need all her outtakes tbh they keep leaking boring shit like juice and bia and njomza songs

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

1 minute ago, heavensentslut said:

and we need all her outtakes tbh they keep leaking boring shit like juice and bia and njomza songs

by outtakes i mean stuff pre positions maybe sweetener too but i still want starshot

19 minutes ago, paris texas said:

here to say that my favorite album by her is sweetener :xgiggle:

and that it was her last good album before she decided to fully commit to the blackfishing trap

HELP and same i was obsessed with tu,n for the first like 2 years but now it's a complete no the beats are so aged

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

3 minutes ago, heavensentslut said:

HELP and same i was obsessed with tu,n for the first like 2 years but now it's a complete no the beats are so aged

people do sweetener so dirty :trisha:

the only songs that are kinda shit are blazed & pete davidson but the other 13 tracks are probably some of the best of her career tbh :oprah3: and even then the 2 floppy tracks i wouldn't say are hard skips they're just kinda mediocre compared to the rest

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

5 minutes ago, paris texas said:

people do sweetener so dirty :trisha:

the only songs that are kinda shit are blazed & pete davidson but the other 13 tracks are probably some of the best of her career tbh :oprah3: and even then the 2 floppy tracks i wouldn't say are hard skips they're just kinda mediocre compared to the rest

omg if you dont like blazed you should hear it mixed with dance to this it eats so hard

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

hot take but we need more yours truly - dangerous woman outtakes, we need oh, darling, the way it is, not afraid of love, sober, my way, etc.

also, rush is probably my favorite unreleased song by her, it's clearly a rough demo but it's so cool 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

4 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

hot take but we need more yours truly - dangerous woman outtakes, we need oh, darling, the way it is, not afraid of love, sober, my way, etc.

also, rush is probably my favorite unreleased song by her, it's clearly a rough demo but it's so cool 

we NEEED not afraid of love and la vie en rose + oh darlin

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

the standard tracklist for dw is shit the deluxe added flavor

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

6 minutes ago, heavensentslut said:

we NEEED not afraid of love and la vie en rose + oh darlin

hot take (again) but some of her earlier bubblegum-pop songs are amazing and some of her best... pink champagne, boyfriend material, voodoo love, honeymoon avenue, baby i, lovin' it, daydreamin', my way, etc. always put me in a good mood

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

15 minutes ago, paris texas said:

the 18 track deluxe for the record

the way focus, step on up & jason's song improve the album alone by like 60%

step on up being focus and problem's big sister

Just now, godsmonster said:

has anyone noticed that her voice has gotten higher since Yours Truly? I lowkey loved the deeper voice she had on YT when compared to Positions

sameeeeee

19 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

hot take (again) but some of her earlier bubblegum-pop songs are amazing and some of her best... pink champagne, boyfriend material, voodoo love, honeymoon avenue, baby i, lovin' it, daydreamin', my way, etc. always put me in a good mood

baby i and the way :trisha: tew good!!!

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

35 minutes ago, godsmonster said:

has anyone noticed that her voice has gotten higher since Yours Truly? I lowkey loved the deeper voice she had on YT when compared to Positions

that weird, fake, baby voice she's been doing since the sweetener era is so weird and obnoxious honestly, her lower register in r.e.m is gorgeous, it's a shame that she doesn't even utilize her vocal skills anymore like she used to, although i'm way more of a casual fan, i still like her music and i hope whatever is next, whenever that will be, will be a major improvement because positions was just not good

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123