Baby V Alex

Ariana Grande

Just now, Surf Noir said:

that weird, fake, baby voice she's been doing since the sweetener era is so weird and obnoxious honestly, her lower register in r.e.m is gorgeous, it's a shame that she doesn't even utilize her vocal skills anymore like she used to, although i'm way more of a casual fan, i still like her music and i hope whatever is next, whenever that will be, will be a major improvement because positions was just not good

yUh

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 minute ago, paris texas said:

yUh

THAT was also very ridiculous, it would've been cute or whatever if she did it like once every few songs but every song during 2018/2019 had like 35 "yuhs" per song, at some points it was almost a self-parody

the "yuhs" in the final version of remember kinda ruin the song honestly

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

that weird, fake, baby voice she's been doing since the sweetener era is so weird and obnoxious honestly, her lower register in r.e.m is gorgeous, it's a shame that she doesn't even utilize her vocal skills anymore like she used to, although i'm way more of a casual fan, i still like her music and i hope whatever is next, whenever that will be, will be a major improvement because positions was just not good

The submissive of it all :toofloppy:, can't forget the consistent high ponytails, baggy sweaters and gogo boots, and the infamous lollipop. A nightmare

Also, did Jade or Jada ever leak? I think that's the only Ariana outtake I remember people discussing, that was years ago

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

THAT was also very ridiculous, it would've been cute or whatever if she did it like once every few songs but every song during 2018/2019 had like 35 "yuhs" per song, at some points it was almost a self-parody

the "yuhs" in the final version of remember kinda ruin the song honestly

i maintain that sweetener is an excellent album but tu,n (the single) onward it just got parody-level and it has not improved (it has actively gotten worse actually)

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

2 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

The submissive of it all :toofloppy:, can't forget the consistent high ponytails, baggy sweaters and gogo boots, and the infamous lollipop. A nightmare

Also, did Jade or Jada ever leak? I think that's the only Ariana outtake I remember people discussing, that was years ago

apparently somebody bought it, but it doesn't look like it's going to leak anytime soon

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

fuck jada.

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

4 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

I know you're not saying this when Positions has some of her best vocals and vocal production like... what??

BzhmW.png

12 hours ago, drewby said:

I know you're not saying this when Positions has some of her best vocals and vocal production like... what??

i guess what i meant was she doesn't belt as much like she used to, and obviously there's way more to good/impressive vocals than just belting, but it's silly that she has a voice that's been compared to artists like mariah carey, but she now makes songs like positions, she stays in the same, very high register it seems like, but i've only listened to positions once, so maybe i'm totally wrong, i heard that p.o.v is a good song

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

Loved her Dangerous Woman era and My Everything was good too, just to take a spot In the mainstream… Love her as a vocalist but Not that much as a songwritter. Positions and Sweetner were a mess. Thank You Next is good and has some BOPs, not really my cup of tea but I see Why many consider It her best 

Just another popstar jumping on the Beauty Line train like Lady Gaga, Rihanna, Selena Gómez and Kesha… Don’t know how to feel about it, makes me cringe a little bit :azealia:

2 hours ago, lanaismamom said:

https://krakenfiles.com/view/P1QEaGLjmF/file.html outgrown (needy's sister song) thank u, next era
that was fast!

krakenfiles seems to be down right now

is this song any good in the first place? some of her unreleased songs are alright, but some are hot garbage

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

34 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

krakenfiles seems to be down right now

is this song any good in the first place? some of her unreleased songs are alright, but some are hot garbage

oh i havent checked yet:bebe: heres alt https://www.mediafire.com/file/7s7njqo8m1zpstf/Ariana_Grande_-_Outgrown.mp3/file

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

Not music related but her recent aesthetic is just uncanny. It seems like she's trying to look like a tween. The clothing itself is cute and classy, but the way she posing her photos, using too much filters and the plastic surgery is just creepy. She's obviously terrified of aging older which I don't understand cause she has always looked youthful even when she tried to appear mature and sexy. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif