Sign in to follow this  
Bekim

Which is your favorite Lana haircolor/haircut?

As long as her hair is brunette and has a side part, I'm happy. Some of my personal favourite looks though..

I think her 2012 Cannes hair will always be my favourite hair. She did this same hairstyle a few other times in 2012, and I absolutely love the rich, luscious curls.

lana-del-rey.jpg?h=500Lana-Del-Rey_2223215a.jpg

I also adore her iconic bouffant, especially when it's parted to the side -

Tg7nAZ93wWc.jpgLana+Del+Rey+leaves+Chateau+Marmont+Hote

& I loved when her hair was really long and full of volume in 2014 -

lana-del-rey-glastonbury-festival-2014_4ob_3c366e_03aout-losangeles-09.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

My favourite of all time (so far) is her West Coast/Ultraviolence hair. It looks effortless and cool. That length gives her hair more volume (along with blunt edges) and the waves makes it interesting. ♥ It's also something I could achieve (if only I didn't damage my hair when I told the hairdresser to bleach some highlights, not all the way to the roots though... just the tips. My hair is so bad now, I want my old hair back.), my hair can get those waves sometimes.

http://31.media.tumblr.com/f52a476ae83dc9d982f30f70afd6fbd4/tumblr_n7yds6Tp4F1rdpjfqo1_500.png

http://www.fuse.tv/image/55ddf84fb77d7eca28000028/816/545/undefined.jpg

And I also love the hairstyle for Ride, she has that hair I always wanted as a kid. My grandma has a painting of a girl with a fruit basket with pretty, dark curls which I always admired as a kid, haha. Lana reminded me of her. So I permed my hair so I would look like Lana... didn't look similar at all, haha, my curls got looser and more natural looking, so I liked it! My new university friends even thought they were my real, natural curls. :)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

The Fader cover UV era hair will never ever ever be topped. I double dare her. Especially coupled to the racoon makeup that I miss with all my heart

THE ICONIC RACOON MAKEUP

SOMEONE BLEND HER WHOLE FACE DOWN AGAIN

The Fader cover UV era hair will never ever ever be topped. I double dare her. Especially coupled to the racoon makeup that I miss with all my heart

I loooooved the racoon eyes! I wish they will come back one day again, even if she seems to get a long lined cat eye these days.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I really like the ginger curls and the black hair can look nice if styled correctly but brunette ages her and bleach blonde washes her out to me the blonde from recently looked decent though and definately not keen on her favourite hair colour the brown with subtle red highlights