Rafael

Coldplay

Apologies for bumping up I've been in a Coldplay mood lately and been thinking if I should buy myself some albums. I guess I've never bought them because I figured my brother owns them already (although I'm a bit unsure if he owns several of just A rush of blood) but I've been a casual fan for several years, I've seen them live twice, so I just thought... it'd be nice to have them next to my other CDs... :flutter: I was thinking of buying Parachutes, A rush of blood and Viva la vida prospekt's march, they're quite cheap because they're old now. :creep:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Just heard their new single "Orhpans"(?) on BBS Radio 1 with Annie Mac, and... I wasn't feeling it lol, sounds similar to their work from previous years. Like Adventure of a Lifetime, kinda.

Oh, "Arabesque" is on now. Let's see about this one.

Ok, I liked Arabesque a LOT more, those horns are cool and bring something new to Coldplay I think. Wasn't ready to hear some French in it either. I'm quite certain I'll play this track again!

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

2 hours ago, CinnamonGay said:

Not coldplay having a BTS feature for the streams....

For the love of God:pls:. I heard today BlackPink and Cardi at Zara and now this shit? At the same time it's kinda expected since Coldplay makes adult contemporary pop. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

59 minutes ago, shady said:

For the love of God:pls:. I heard today BlackPink and Cardi at Zara and now this shit? At the same time it's kinda expected since Coldplay makes adult contemporary pop. 

Ikr? Seems so stupid .. Lol using KPop army stan power to get a #1. Smh