Sign in to follow this  
shelaughslikegod

Has she had her lips done again?

i'm sure she had her nose and lips done, but not cheeks. sometimes cheeks can just bloat anyway or at least mine can idk. 

this sounds cliche, but i barely even pay any attention to her face. i don't care much for her personal life altogether (or any famous person for that matter). but i think she is very pretty, but if she doesn't think so, no one can change her mind :( 

4r9w86.jpg

i hate seeing that shes aging  :ohno: shes still gorgeous and im ~here for the music blah blah obviously but i want her to be forever yung nd botiful

also why doesnt she just get implants (fat transfer) in her lips vs injections? itd last longer and she wouldnt have to have procedure after procedure

Seriously? Ageing?  :facepalm:

Either you're 12 or a writer for the Daily Mail.

She's beautiful either way, but I just hate that she doesn't think she's beautiful enough without them. And if she's risking long-term damage, I wish she wouldn't... but it's her business.

i 100% agree. it's sad that anybody would feel that way. but i guess if it makes her happier then it's up to her. 

4r9w86.jpg

she looks good with or without the fillers, for the most part. it's rly surprising how much her faced changed over the past year or so, though. makes me think how much of it is due to surgery and how much just has to do w makeup, lack of sleep, hair, etc. 

VyIsfwC.jpg

I don't know - I still have doubts that she even got fillers to begin with.

The other day, I hung out with a bunch of friends I hadn't seen in over a year and EVERY SINGLE ONE asked if I had my lips done. I said no, because I didn't. None of them believed me :lel: I seriously didn't though, and it's possible Lana didn't either.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Lanas face is a work of art in the plastic surgery world. That's one of the reasons I'm not too keen on plastics: makes you a slave of it for eternety. If she doesn't get her lips redone she will see them fall on the floor soon.

The good side is that her face has adapted well with all the work. In other words Lana looks beautiful

glgcDdT.gif

Seriously? Ageing?  :facepalm:

Either you're 12 or a writer for the Daily Mail.

im 12 yet you just wrote "ageing"?? 0k

annnyway ya she looks a lot older than she did even a year ago. anyone outside of this forum would tell you that. a real shame

tumblr_pinn5thM7y1y0ns5so1_400.gif