Baby V Alex

Bob Leone on "So Legit" (Again)

Adele is a goddess. At least she sings live and writes meaningful stuff. WTF is that crap "Work Bitch". HAHAHAHA Flopney

wtf does setting fire 2 the rain mean? rolling in the deep? or chasing pavement?? what does that MEAN to u? idgi!!!!!!!!! britneys so legit

p.s. see britney's 'everytime', 'shattered glass', 'lucky', 'shadow', and 'someday i will understand' tbh~~

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

OW MY FEELINGS OH NO

um I'm sorry but just because Britney's meaningful songs (that she writes) aren't on the radio doesn't mean she doesn't have any.

oh yeah & Flopney surely because Work Bitch TOTALLY didn't debut at #1 in more than 40 countries lol goodbye

Funny how you avoid my comments on her never singing live. She cant expect anyone to take her seriously. Releases crappy/stupid songs (something Katy Perry does too, but at least she puts some love into them), cant dance anymore, looks bored in interviews/performing, cant dance anymore, like 20% of songs she has written I assume, shes not even trying. WHAT KIND OF "ARTIST" IS SHE? Sad on Work Bitch getting to #1, its just her talking... very sad.. She needs to take a break.

wtf does setting fire 2 the rain mean? rolling in the deep? or chasing pavement?? what does that MEAN to u? idgi!!!!!!!!! britneys so legit

p.s. see britney's 'everytime', 'shattered glass',

'lucky', 'shadow', and 'someday i will understand' tbh~~

You have a brain, use it. ;D

Pd: They may be good but Ive never seen a (recent) Britney performance that made me emotional, seems like shes only there for the money releasing shitty singles. Sorry if Im making you mad, but its the true hehe

Adele is a goddess. At least she sings live and writes meaningful stuff. WTF is that crap "Work Bitch". HAHAHAHA Flopney

we can be friends. :flutter:

5HvLgEL.png

I like Britney tho...dont bitch on her she is cuckoo and so cute. But Yes she does lipsync

ps: Adele doesn't sing Adele SANGSSS

glgcDdT.gif

You have a brain, use it. ;D

Pd: They may be good but Ive never seen a (recent) Britney performance that made me emotional, seems like shes only there for the money releasing shitty singles. Sorry if Im making you mad, but its the true hehe

I think Britney and Rihanna look bored while performing these days. I dont know what kind of medication Brtiney has to take but she sounds (even speaking) very different from old Britney. With Britney we will never know if it wasnt for her unfortunate circunstances where would she be right now. After Madonna I don't think anyone had such a passionated and loyal fanbase. In a international level.

Britney today is a spark of old Britney, even after Blackout era was better. Maybe 50% of Britney is enought to have a solid Vegas careeer. Who knows? I honestly think Britney has something you can't borrow, you cant teach to anyone and that thing is called charisma. Britney is one of those extremely charismatic figures that will never go away. They will always find a position for her. If is not singing and dancing will be in a judge panel in some talent show. The public and the camera loves her.

I also think Britney is able to cameback like a few can. I wouldn't dismiss her from my team that's for sure. I can't wait for her album to drop and most times I think I like Brit Brit more than her songs. Either way I enjoy the music and wish her success since is impossible not to like her.

glgcDdT.gif

Adele is on her way to morbid obesity. I expect a Mama Cass ending for her. But seriously, this is a Lana Del Rey forum. If you want to sing the praises of Britney--who I like, Lady Gaga--who I like, and others this isn't really the place for it. I like Lana a million times better than any other female singer and entertainer right now and I pretty much like all the rest even Miley and Taylor and Ke$sha and all the rest, but this is a forum for Lana Del Rey and as a follower of her when she disses someone else I diss someone else.

Funny how you avoid my comments on her never singing live. She cant expect anyone to take her seriously. Releases crappy/stupid songs (something Katy Perry does too, but at least she puts some love into them), cant dance anymore, looks bored in interviews/performing, cant dance anymore, like 20% of songs she has written I assume, shes not even trying. WHAT KIND OF "ARTIST" IS SHE? Sad on Work Bitch getting to #1, its just her talking... very sad.. She needs to take a break.

But she was never an artist though.

More like an entertainer.

But that's fine, she produces plenty of good songs

Adele is on her way to morbid obesity. I expect a Mama Cass ending for her. But seriously, this is a Lana Del Rey forum. If you want to sing the praises of Britney--who I like, Lady Gaga--who I like, and others this isn't really the place for it. I like Lana a million times better than any other female singer and entertainer right now and I pretty much like all the rest even Miley and Taylor and Ke$sha and all the rest, but this is a forum for Lana Del Rey and as a follower of her when she disses someone else I diss someone else.

:toofunny:

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

what the fuck is happening here   :brows3:

lb is falling apart bc lana won't release tropico

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

My state of :oprah2: only progressed the further I read.

This reminds me of when I lurked on another fan forum for a band that shall not be named.*

When they hadn't released material for a while it got pretty bad. Every thread ending with dramaqueens calling eachother out as bad fans, some were going through existential crisis because they didnt feel as "good enough fans" when they started to get interested in other bands, fans stalking the band in real life etc.

Until someone actually sends Lana a photoshop of herself in a ménage à trois with Ben Mawson and the loon, I'm not worried about LB's level of hysteria. 

*ok, I'll name it. It was Tokio Hotel  :eek:  :eek: :eek:shut up, Bill was pretty  :shh:  

This reminds me of when I lurked on another fan forum for a band that shall not be named.*

When they hadn't released material for a while it got pretty bad. Every thread ending with dramaqueens calling eachother out as bad fans, some were going through existential crisis because they didnt feel as "good enough fans" when they started to get interested in other bands, fans stalking the band in real life etc.

Until someone actually sends Lana a photoshop of herself in a ménage à trois with Ben Mawson and the loon, I'm not worried about LB's level of hysteria. 

*ok, I'll name it. It was Tokio Hotel  :eek:  :eek: :eek:shut up, Bill was pretty  :shh: 

Stan wars are part of this forum since it was created, not because Lana doesn't release Tropico :lel:

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

LOONALYSIS COMING SOON TO A FORUM NEAR YOU

A bad sample, repeated often with unwarranted glee.