Baby V Alex

Bob Leone on "So Legit" (Again)

Wow. I dont hear that very often. Never been to one of her concerts, but the worst complain from Beyonce I've heard is that she gets a late. She has great vocals, energy and encourages the people to have fun or so say the people. And how do you know is all is timed? Are you her manager?

The thing is were I live sing LIVE, be ENERGETIC, have a great band and charisma is the rule not the exception. There for a couple Beyonce moves in the land of samba are not impressive. Sorry. Its not my opinion was a general concern here. I watched 2 of her concerts thats why I said was timed. You can see easily tbh specially in the RIR concert. Just take a look. If the guitarrist suddenly starts playing a song out of her set list I wonder what she would do.

Beyonce has a great voice I am not arguing that I am just saying her back vocals hold half of the show. Maybe she should cut her awards in two pieces and give them half. You dont need to be her manager you just have to attend several concerts of performers that actually improvise, have that moment when they feel like playing that song that is not on the set list. That show that is perfect because is different everytime. A show that is not timed. 

Talking the show, performance and interaction Katy Perry takes the cake easily. If is just performance Britney beats Beyonce by miles. Even this half working Britney is better tbh. Now if you are talking the whole package Shakira puts Beyonce in her pocket and runs away with the show. 

glgcDdT.gif

The thing is were I live sing LIVE, be ENERGETIC, have a great band and charisma is the rule not the exception. There for a couple Beyonce moves in the land of samba are not impressive. Sorry. Its not my opinion was a general concern here. I watched 2 of her concerts thats why I said was timed. You can see easily tbh specially in the RIR concert. Just take a look. If the guitarrist suddenly starts playing a song out of her set list I wonder what she would do.

Beyonce has a great voice I am not arguing that I am just saying her back vocals hold half of the show. Maybe she should cut her awards in two pieces and give them half. You dont need to be her manager you just have to attend several concerts of performers that actually improvise, have that moment when they feel like playing that song that is not on the set list. That show that is perfect because is different everytime. A show that is not timed.

Talking the show, performance and interaction Katy Perry takes the cake easily. If is just performance Britney beats Beyonce by miles. Even this half working Britney is better tbh. Now if you are talking the whole package Shakira puts Beyonce in her pocket and runs away with the show.

I understand your point, and yes you're right. Beyonce has said herself she's a perfectionist, that's just the way she goes, she wants everything to go accordingly so her fans have the best time ever. The important thing here is like 95% of people from her concerts leave satisfied and happy, look at the reviews, people love the way she performs. Why should she change it.

AND NO.

BRITNEY IS NOT BETTER THAN BEYONCE LIVE. lol Britney constantly receives complaints of looking bored/annoyed (and doing playback obviously). Beyonce doesn't look bored in stage AT ALL.

So:

Beyonce = No complaints - People have fun - Everyone happy

Britney = The fans fall asleep

Don't call Britney Queen of Pop, you're embarrasing yourself. Anyway you lost me were you said Shakira hasn't been relevant in years. All of her albums are hits worldwide, including the last one, everyone knows Shakira, Britney is only "something" in the USA. Bye.

Honey you've been embarrassing yourself since you posted in this thread.

Oh really?? Lol because when you feature on a Pitbull track your career is basically over. Ofc Shakira will be popular with her Hispanic audience primarily but that's like all she has left. Work Bitch went #1 in more than 40 countries, and the US wasn't even one of them so your comment on where she is "something" is completely incorrect.

14417469274.gif

Honey you've been embarrassing yourself since you posted in this thread.

Oh really?? Lol because when you feature on a Pitbull track your career is basically over. Ofc Shakira will be popular with her Hispanic audience primarily but that's like all she has left. Work Bitch went #1 in more than 40 countries, and the US wasn't even one of them so your comment on where she is "something" is completely incorrect.

Edit: Getting #1s doesn't mean you're a good artist. For the last time Britney is not a serious artist. THERE'S NOTHING SPECIAL ABOUT BRITNEY. Charisma? No. Voice? No. Dancing abilities? No. Song-writting? No. Performing? No.There's way more talented people in the industry. Shakira is not only a singer but a poet. Go and listen to her old albums it's full of gems. SADLY THE MUSIC PEOPLE LIKE TO LISTEN THIS DAYS IS TERRIBLE, I find it amazing Roar got to #1 when it's a below-average song, so Im not surprised Work Bitch got to #1 too. There's nothing original or meaningful about Work Bitch. Very sad someone like that is getting to top charts when theres so much better out there.

So sad. Just proves this days you dont really need talent to get exposed, just be good-looking and there you have it, you're famous. Its rare that we get actual talents out there nowadays.

Every artist has their "thing".

See Adele: beautiful dark voice + songwritting skills.

See Alicia Keys: Songwritting. Writes classics. Great live.

See Leona Lewis: Voice. Nobody controls their head voice like Leona. Shes a gem.

See Lana: her rare hybrid-voice and obviously her songwritting.

See Christina: Raw vocals.

Britney: Nothing special about Britney.

PLEASE TELL ME. WHATS SO SPECIAL ABOUT BRITNEY?

AND NO.

BRITNEY IS NOT BETTER THAN BEYONCE LIVE. lol Britney constantly receives complaints of looking bored/annoyed (and doing playback obviously). Beyonce doesn't look bored in stage AT ALL.

So:

I clearly said PERFORMANCE WISE not vocals. The show itself. Beyonce uses playback as well but the name she gives to it is pre recorded samples. Obviously Britney doesnt have Bjesus vocals but on stage Bjesus moves lose easily to Brits performance. Plus Brit doesnt need 65 blowers and 45 dressing rooms and a 90 people entourage. Brti just needs her nanny to give her her meds, her dancers and the mix tape with the music to play while she dances on stage.

glgcDdT.gif

Ofc Shakira will be popular with her Hispanic audience primarily but that's like all she has left. Work Bitch went #1 in more than 40 countries, and the US wasn't even one of them so your comment on where she is "something" is completely incorrect.

not really in the subject but I will just like to say that we the brazilians are not spanic audience. Actually we kind of dislike a lot music in spanish. Is quite hard for a spanish singer to get any radio play here. Shakira was the first and remais until today as one of the few exceptions. Not even Enrique Eglesias had success here with his spanish albums. I just like to express everytime I can that WE ARE NOT SPANICCCC. Thank you and I know your comment was not addressed at me BIll. I JUST GET EVERY OPORTUNITE because for some ordinary reason we are called spanics very often

glgcDdT.gif

I understand your point, and yes you're right. Beyonce has said herself she's a perfectionist, that's just the way she goes, she wants everything to go accordingly so her fans have the best time ever. The important thing here is like 95% of people from her concerts leave satisfied and happy, look at the reviews, people love the way she performs. Why should she change it.

AND NO.

So:

I nearly fell asleep on the barrier at a beyonce concert (more to do with the fact id been to see Pink the night before then camped out for Bey But.....)

Edit: Getting #1s doesn't mean you're a good artist. For the last time Britney is not a serious artist. THERE'S NOTHING SPECIAL ABOUT BRITNEY. Charisma? No. Voice? No. Dancing abilities? No. Song-writting? No. Performing? No.There's way more talented people in the industry. Shakira is not only a singer but a poet. Go and listen to her old albums it's full of gems. SADLY THE MUSIC PEOPLE LIKE TO LISTEN THIS DAYS IS TERRIBLE, I find it amazing Roar got to #1 when it's a below-average song, so Im not surprised Work Bitch got to #1 too. There's nothing original or meaningful about Work Bitch. Very sad someone like that is getting to top charts when theres so much better out there.

So sad. Just proves this days you dont really need talent to get exposed, just be good-looking and there you have it, you're famous. Its rare that we get actual talents out there nowadays.

Every artist has their "thing".

See Adele: beautiful dark voice + songwritting skills. AMAZING LIVE

See Alicia Keys: Songwritting. Writes classics. Great live.

See Leona Lewis: Voice. Nobody controls their head voice like Leona. Shes a gem.

See Lana: her rare hybrid-voice and obviously her songwritting.

See Christina: Raw vocals.

Britney: Nothing special about Britney.

PLEASE TELL ME. WHATS SO SPECIAL ABOUT Beyoncé?

FIFY

**I do agree with the first paragraph tho

glgcDdT.gif

Are you her manager?

:toofunny:

This thread. Great 6:30 AM entertainment. I guess we need some Lana news because everyone is going batshit insane. 

I'll be selling head buzzers, green umbrellas, grey hoodies and white shorts. PM for more info, y'all need it.

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

PLEASE TELL ME. WHATS SO SPECIAL ABOUT BRITNEY?

What's the point in telling you, you'll just disagree lol. You've made it really obvious that you dislike her to the point where you ignore valid arguments against your points.

Just come back when your fav defines an entire decade of pop music like Britney did, bye. :fabcat:

14417469274.gif

:toofunny:

This thread. Great 6:30 AM entertainment. I guess we need some Lana news because everyone is going batshit insane. 

I'll be selling head buzzers, green umbrellas, grey hoodies and white shorts. PM for more info, y'all need it.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:  I love you ahahaha best comment on the whole tread

glgcDdT.gif

What's the point in telling you, you'll just disagree lol. You've made it really obvious that you dislike her to the point where you ignore valid arguments against your points.

Just come back when your fav defines an entire decade of pop music like Britney did, bye. :fabcat:

Lol the cat