Baby V Alex

Bob Leone on "So Legit" (Again)

Funny how you avoid my comments on her never singing live. She cant expect anyone to take her seriously. Releases crappy/stupid songs (something Katy Perry does too, but at least she puts some love into them), cant dance anymore, looks bored in interviews/performing, cant dance anymore, like 20% of songs she has written I assume, shes not even trying. WHAT KIND OF "ARTIST" IS SHE? Sad on Work Bitch getting to #1, its just her talking... very sad.. She needs to take a break.

I ignored your comment on that because it doesn't matter. People don't go to Britney's concerts to see her sing, they go to see her perform. 

Everything else you said is based on your opinion so there isn't much I can say to that, other than my disagreement. 

I will say though that she's writing for every song that's going to be on this coming up album, so you can take your 20% bullshit and cross that off your list. :cuteface: 

It's also not nearly as simple as you think it is, the whole song-writing part of being an artist. Britney had an entire album's worth of songs she wrote or co-wrote during her Blackout era that the label turned down because they didn't like them. If you seriously think it's always "oh I'm just gonna write this song and record it and bam it's on my album" then you're ignorant as fuck and you should educate yourself. Artists don't always have a say in what is finalized with their music. Britney's label went behind her back for Femme Fatale and did some stuff she didn't want to the album, so she kind of gave up on it at a certain point, which is why you might feel that she's "bored" or whatever. 

You probably don't care though, because you've already made it apparent that you enjoy bashing things you don't like, or having the sensibility to look at something with an open mind and respect. 

14417469274.gif

Adele is on her way to morbid obesity. I expect a Mama Cass ending for her. But seriously, this is a Lana Del Rey forum. If you want to sing the praises of Britney--who I like, Lady Gaga--who I like, and others this isn't really the place for it. I like Lana a million times better than any other female singer and entertainer right now and I pretty much like all the rest even Miley and Taylor and Ke$sha and all the rest, but this is a forum for Lana Del Rey and as a follower of her when she disses someone else I diss someone else.

Babe you are in the wrong forum. Lana is not Scientology. Google Tom Cruise I guess he is a better fit for your troubled soul. Amén.

edited ps: about Adele...oh well she can always lose weight but you will never sing like her. Not just you but I wont also. Or Lana....

and I guess one of the reasons I love Adele is that she probably listen to jokes like that 1000 times and she laughs at them because that bitch has fucking amazing sense of humor.

Edited by Antonia22

glgcDdT.gif

I ignored your comment on that because it doesn't matter. People don't go to Britney's concerts to see her sing, they go to see her perform. 

Everything else you said is based on your opinion so there isn't much I can say to that, other than my disagreement. 

I will say though that she's writing for every song that's going to be on this coming up album, so you can take your 20% bullshit and cross that off your list. :cuteface:

It's also not nearly as simple as you think it is, the whole song-writing part of being an artist. Britney had an entire album's worth of songs she wrote or co-wrote during her Blackout era that the label turned down because they didn't like them. If you seriously think it's always "oh I'm just gonna write this song and record it and bam it's on my album" then you're ignorant as fuck and you should educate yourself. Artists don't always have a say in what is finalized with their music. Britney's label went behind her back for Femme Fatale and did some stuff she didn't want to the album, so she kind of gave up on it at a certain point, which is why you might feel that she's "bored" or whatever. 

You probably don't care though, because you've already made it apparent that you enjoy bashing things you don't like, or having the sensibility to look at something with an open mind and respect. 

turningtables.mp3 :pray: :teehee:

I was missing you Bill. So you should.....

lUocw5C.gif

we need you and your broom to clean up from time to time. :teehee:

glgcDdT.gif

Babe you are in the wrong forum. Lana is not Scientology. Google Tom Cruise I guess he is a better fit for your troubled soul. Amén.

edited ps: about Adele...oh well she can always lose weight but you will never sing like her. Not just you but I wont also. Or Lana....

and I guess one of the reasons I love Adele is that she probably listen to jokes like that 1000 times and she laughs at them because that bitch has fucking amazing sense of humor.

This is a Lana Del Rey forum and not the place to sing the praises of others unless Lana likes them. Lana is Roman Catholic by the way.

Someday there will be a news report on live television where you will see them cut open the side of a hotel where Adele has been living Howard Hughes like so they can get a forklift to take her out on a pallet and send her to the hospital.

This is a Lana Del Rey forum and not the place to sing the praises of others unless Lana likes them. Lana is Roman Catholic by the way.

Someday there will be a news report on live television where you will see them cut open the side of a hotel where Adele has been living Howard Hughes like so they can get a forklift to take her out on a pallet and send her to the hospital.

That would never happened to Adele my marshmallow. I would get 5 super hot guys to help me carry her out of the hotel before that happen. Will give her a spa month here in  Rio. You know the city of hot, healthy, nice looking, happy loud people that think flip flops are shoes?? She would go back to sing  flawless in one more Grammy awards  show in US with a gorgeous toned body, a real tan and some hot cariocas boys as her bitches. She would slay all the basics even more taking away all the prizes. Year 2014 is knocking on the door already and will be another year of Adele's supremacy. Deal with it. . Adele has a face of a godness with no plastic surgery at all. And howard and Adele in the same sentence?? That is amazing. Howard was a extraordinary.

glgcDdT.gif

Guest Dot

Funny how you avoid my comments on her never singing live. She cant expect anyone to take her seriously. Releases crappy/stupid songs (something Katy Perry does too, but at least she puts some love into them), cant dance anymore, looks bored in interviews/performing, cant dance anymore, like 20% of songs she has written I assume, shes not even trying. WHAT KIND OF "ARTIST" IS SHE? Sad on Work Bitch getting to #1, its just her talking... very sad.. She needs to take a break.

Finally someone I can agree with in terms of Britney. Why are people giving her so much credit tbh? I mean there are songs of her I like etc. but I think we should agree on the point that she's basically a puppet. Her songs would've been just as good as if they were sung by someone else. Other than that this is still LanaBoards and I feel that Lana is kind of becoming a minor topic on this board with all that Lorde, Britney, Katy, Gaga, Miley crap that's going on. I don't exclude myself from participating in discussions about other artists, but think we should keep them in their own threads.

Why am I not surprised that @@Baby V Alex liked this? :diva:

I think I'd react the same way, though if it was my fav that was under attack and eventhough I don't like Britney I'll have to say

:mariah: @@Hundred Dollar Bill for a good way to address shade thrown at your favourite artist.

So if I went and dressed like Britney and started doing playback would you notice? Probably not. ;-) Weird concert were the singer doesn't even sing. Only dances around. Anyone can do that. You Britney fans say she's a "performer" not a singer, but look at Beyonce and Shakira, those are TRUE PERFORMERS, superior in to Britney in every way, even lousy Rihanna sings live, why can't Britney?. But well as you said it's an opinion, so if you choose to go to one of her "concerts" that's great... NO NO NO NO NO Britney didn't write all her album by herself, only 2, others she cowrote. Anyway I'm not saying every singer should write their songs, but you can tell Britney is bored singing hers, compare her to Elvis who never wrote a song, BUT he put his soul into every one of his songs, he was a true artist, he deserves his title of King of Rock and Roll, BRITNEY SPEARS IS NOT THE PRINCESS OF POP, NEVER, NEVER, EVER, EVER, EVER.

What you just said just proves Britney is a puppet. I feel bad for her. That's why I think she needs a long break. We don't have the old energetic, sexy Britney with a great voice anymore, now we have a zombie. :,( ... I guess we will have to wait until her next album comes out to see if Britney has changed or not, she says she has a vocal coach, so we will see how she does in this time, I just hope she releases ACTUAL SONGS and not garbage like Work Bitch. I don't wanna be an asshole but:

Work Bitch lyrics:

You want a hot body?

You want a Bugatti?

You want a Maserati?

You better work bitch

You want a Lamborghini?

Sipping martinis?

Look hot in a bikini?

You better work bitch

You wanna live fancy?

Live in a big mansion?

Party in France?

:suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:????

So if I went and dressed like Britney and started doing playback would you notice? Probably not. ;-) Weird concert were the singer doesn't even sing. Only dances around. Anyone can do that. You Britney fans say she's a "performer" not a singer, but look at Beyonce and Shakira, those are TRUE PERFORMERS, superior in to Britney in every way, even lousy Rihanna sings live, why can't Britney?. But well as you said it's an opinion, so if you choose to go to one of her "concerts" that's great... NO NO NO NO NO Britney didn't write all her album by herself, only 2, others she cowrote. Anyway I'm not saying every singer should write their songs, but you can tell Britney is bored singing hers, compare her to Elvis who never wrote a song, BUT he put his soul into every one of his songs, he was a true artist, he deserves his title of King of Rock and Roll, BRITNEY SPEARS IS NOT THE PRINCESS OF POP, NEVER, NEVER, EVER, EVER, EVER.

What you just said just proves Britney is a puppet. I feel bad for her. That's why I think she needs a long break. We don't have the old energetic, sexy Britney with a great voice anymore, now we have a zombie. :,( ... I guess we will have to wait until her next album comes out to see if Britney has changed or not, she says she has a vocal coach, so we will see how she does in this time, I just hope she releases ACTUAL SONGS and not garbage like Work Bitch. I don't wanna be an asshole but:

I said she is writing FOR every song on the album, not writing every song on the album by herself. And I don't see the problem with the Work Bitch chorus lyrics, or any of its lyrics tbh. It's a cool dance song that isn't about partying or sex for once.

And pLEASE, Beyoncé is way more a puppet than Britney. & poor Shakira hasn't been relevant for years, as sad as it is because she's got a great voice. Whatever tho, you can just wait 'til Vegas when she sings live again & be happy about it.

But you're right about one thing, Britney isn't the princess of pop. She's the queen of pop. :whitney:

Anyway boohoo to the rest of your shit because you can just wait for this album. Britney is definitely not bored this time.

This is a Lana Del Rey forum and not the place to sing the praises of others unless Lana likes them.

Seek mental help.

14417469274.gif

Shakira is in another level compared to anyone you mentioned as a musician , as a person and also intelectually speaking. Beyonce is Britney with a better voice and less charisma. Beyoncé is the most robotic peformer ever. Even her time for smiles is timed, she is like a swiss clock. No soul what so ever.

glgcDdT.gif

I said she is writing FOR every song on the album, not writing every song on the album by herself. And I don't see the problem with the Work Bitch chorus lyrics, or any of its lyrics tbh. It's a cool dance song that isn't about partying or sex for once.

And pLEASE, Beyoncé is way more a puppet than Britney. & poor Shakira hasn't been relevant for years, as sad as it is because she's got a great voice. Whatever tho, you can just wait 'til Vegas when she sings live again & be happy about it.

But you're right about one thing, Britney isn't the princess of pop. She's the queen of pop. :whitney:

Anyway boohoo to the rest of your shit because you can just wait for this album. Britney is definitely not bored this time.

Seek mental help.

Don't call Britney Queen of Pop, you're embarrasing yourself. Anyway you lost me were you said Shakira hasn't been relevant in years. All of her albums are hits worldwide, including the last one, everyone knows Shakira, Britney is only "something" in the USA. Bye.

Shakira is in another level compared to anyone you mentioned as a musician , as a person and also intelectually speaking. Beyonce is Britney with a better voice and less charisma. Beyoncé is the most robotic peformer ever. Even her time for smiles is timed, she is like a swiss clock. No soul what so ever.

Wow. I dont hear that very often. Never been to one of her concerts, but the worst complain from Beyonce I've heard is that she gets a late. She has great vocals, energy and encourages the people to have fun or so say the people. And how do you know is all is timed? Are you her manager?