Sign in to follow this  
TIARNZUS

Lana To Perform At The Itunes Festival, London

I am really excited about Lana's upcoming performance at the iTunes festival, mainly because it will be the first professionally recorded live performance in 1080p HD/5.1. The performances remain on the iTunes website for a while but then become unavailable. Do any of you know of a way to record the HDMI signal that is output by my Apple TV, e.g. some kind of digital video recorder?

Can you buy the concerts? I don't see an option for it for the other performances. I read somewhere about some performances being released as EP's, but then we won't have the video.

Guest Maru the Cat

There BETTER be an EP eventually. If not, then some great audio rips.

There will be, but to my understanding, artists usually perform a set of ~10 songs, and only ~5 of those songs are put on the iTunes EP.

I watched Adele's Itune Festival perf on YT a while ago, the whole set in HD, she was singing her whole 21 album. It looked so neat and was very well recorded. I expect the same for Lana. Do you know if the festival has an official YT page? (I can't look for it know, Im at work... sheeesh)

up45I.gif

Guest Chloe

I'm gonna go and wait in the standby queue with friends and hope there are tickets:')