Hello Heaven

The K-Pop Thread

okay does anyone know any details about blackpink's album rumoured to come out next year???

All I know is that BLINKs paid for a billboard ad right outside YG Entertainment’s headquarter building, demanding them to give more activities to the girls. YG probably listened and knows that the fans are hungry af and will be back with something later. They also promised a solo song for Rosé this year so I wouldn’t hope too much for a new album too soon... maybe later in 2020?

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

All I know is that BLINKs paid for a billboard ad right outside YG Entertainment’s headquarter building, demanding them to give more activities to the girls. YG probably listened and knows that the fans are hungry af and will be back with something later. They also promised a solo song for Rosé this year so I wouldn’t hope too much for a new album too soon... maybe later in 2020?

fingers crossed rosé's solo song isn't the christmas song she put out yesterday  :toofloppy:

fingers crossed rosé's solo song isn't the christmas song she put out yesterday  :toofloppy:

I doubt it, haha. I think it has been recorded some time ago but they’re keeping it stored for whatever reason. It’s just a feeling I have.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I’m honestly surprised that they still don’t have a full album yet. :/

3 years later AND WHAT THE FUCK..... i hate yg with all my heart..i feel so sad for the girl because they really deserve a coomeback, and they eagerly want it. it has been literally one year they released kill this love...it's so so sad...

3 years later AND WHAT THE FUCK..... i hate yg with all my heart..i feel so sad for the girl because they really deserve a coomeback, and they eagerly want it. it has been literally one year they released kill this love...it's so so sad...

I saw Blinks rioting yesterday omg twitter, it was like nr 5 highest trending hashtags world wide or something. I don’t really care of BP anymore, same with YG, but dayum, I can really understand everyone’s frustration. I’d be mad if I was a stan too.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Does anyone listen to Dreamcatcher?

I haven't found a group that I like more than them.

Thought I don't know if they're truly considered pop. Their Spotify listens per month are below 1m.

I've taken a big liking to them because of how they blend rock with electronic/lullaby sounds and it's beautiful. Some songs sound like anime theme songs.

If you know them, could you reccommend any other groups that have this rock or fantasy element? I'd love to find more.

Does anyone listen to Dreamcatcher?

I haven't found a group that I like more than them.

Thought I don't know if they're truly considered pop. Their Spotify listens per month are below 1m.

I've taken a big liking to them because of how they blend rock with electronic/lullaby sounds and it's beautiful. Some songs sound like anime theme songs.

If you know them, could you reccommend any other groups that have this rock or fantasy element? I'd love to find more.

Yes! I like that about Dreamcatcher too. It's rare for k-pop groups to do anything rock as it's mostly hip hop, r&b, and dancepop, or bubblegum pop. The only other group I can think of that played around with some rock was B.A.P. The first song I think has a little fantasy feel to it, the second song is more nu-metal ish. 

:sluttybunny:🌧️

Yes! I like that about Dreamcatcher too. It's rare for k-pop groups to do anything rock as it's mostly hip hop, r&b, and dancepop, or bubblegum pop. The only other group I can think of that played around with some rock was B.A.P. The first song I think has a little fantasy feel to it, the second song is more nu-metal ish. 

I love these! Thank you for sharing them!