Deleted User

Tove Lo

On 2/5/2021 at 8:44 PM, EXODUS said:

nice, I haven't heard it before, I like it, it's a shame she didn't release it as an alternate mix or something, I feel this song is very remixable as well and could've been a nice single.

I feel the final version has a better chorus production imo, I love how dark and clubby sounds.

The final version is everything but clubby lmao, it's kind of an experimental mess, cute but ehhh. The demo was a banger and a half.

23 minutes ago, track10swig said:

I am OBSESSED with trippin' out it's sooo good! anyways made a cover to use for the three songs we have so far from the sunshine kitty sessions

Hide contents

50916851551_5513f7703f_k.jpg

Which songs? 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

6 minutes ago, track10swig said:

The two that leaked today (Jump In & Trippin' Out) and On Ice

Trippin' Out is from Blue Lips, Eclipse posted the year on atrl 

I haven't heard On Ice. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

44 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

Trippin' Out is from Blue Lips, Eclipse posted the year on atrl 

I haven't heard On Ice. 

I hardly go on atrl lol but someone earlier said they were both from 2018 and also on leakedis so I went with that. But now after seeing his post blue lips came out in 2017 and Trippin' is from 2018? it would make sense sonically for jump in to be the blue lips outtake right? :raven:

also here's On Ice! https://dbree.org/v/bc0d43

Charli-Sig.png

IG

3 hours ago, track10swig said:

I hardly go on atrl lol but someone earlier said they were both from 2018 and also on leakedis so I went with that. But now after seeing his post blue lips came out in 2017 and Trippin' is from 2018? it would make sense sonically for jump in to be the blue lips outtake right? :raven:

also here's On Ice! https://dbree.org/v/bc0d43

Thank you! 

I dunno, it's super confusing haha and more if you keep in mind that she could've recorded those for demos for other artists 

I always wondered this:
Did she leak This Is A Song About Dancing herself? Since she never really released it and it appeared the day after she played it live. Also it came with a single cover that could have easily been the real one

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

18 hours ago, Still Sane said:

I always wondered this:
Did she leak This Is A Song About Dancing herself? Since she never really released it and it appeared the day after she played it live. Also it came with a single cover that could have easily been the real one

Most likely, I mean, she didn't tease more about it, just the Animal Crossing live stream, there was no official release or anything else.

I suppose she loves the song but it's not strong single material and she doesn't see it to belong to any of her albums, so, she just release it.

Btw, is this file the final version and the highest quality? https://dbree.org/v/1be438

What's the cover you mention? @Still Sane

21 minutes ago, Still Sane said:

Yes, it's the final and the cover is included in this file

Thank you!

OOT: Are we having an album this year? Kinda feel like it will happen.