Deleted User

Tove Lo

7 minutes ago, Pop The Balloons said:

Where can I find the music video version of the song 🥺🥺

I think that's the first version that leaked. I remember someone said that the final version was a little bit shorter than the original leak days prior the single release. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

4 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

Happy 100 pages! Leak Talking Body demo to celebrate :lolliney: 

Leak Tove Lo demo for Hilary Duff's "Stay in Love" 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

23 minutes ago, drewby said:

Leak Tove's demo of Love Me Like You Do :hooker:

I remember she said she barely had anything to do with co-writing that song and joked that she should’ve have a credit so it wouldn’t surprise me if her demo doesn’t exist

Spoiler

An insider with the demo is prob laughing at me rn

15 hours ago, Mountain said:

I'm to Blame - out tomorrow.

Don't know why she still hasn't posted about it. This album is truly her magnum opus.

I don’t see it on Spotify yet :-/

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

4 hours ago, Mountain said:

Turns out the release date was changed weeks ago, but they forgot to change it on Apple Music.

The track leaked, sounds nothing, absolutely nothing like the previous singles.

@111, thoughts?!

bad song

6 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

Ok so just the single was delayed? Not the album?

Is the “bad song” still synth pop?

They forgot to change the date from Apple Music servers, so the song went up for a little bit. The album is OK but this next single doesn't fit with anything on the album.

well-so-im-done.gif

4 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

As in still being the greatest synth pop album of the past 10 years?

:horror:

In my opinion, yes. She definitely nailed it with Dirt Femme. She's doing a double album (idk the right words to describe that lol), but she also did some songs/visuals/videos that aren't included on DF.

well-so-im-done.gif

Just now, Mountain said:

In my opinion, yes. She definitely nailed it with Dirt Femme. She's doing a double album (idk the right words to describe that lol), but she also did some songs/visuals/videos that aren't included on DF.

Double Album as in “feels like a 2LP”

or “a re-up is on the Horizon”?

Tove is incredible, I really need her to add more US tour dates…

:ma:

Still thought it was funny when my sister saw the sunshine kitty plush near my Vinyl - She was like is that a Vagina on it’s belly?

Yes, Yes it is…

IMG-3521.jpg

2 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

a re-up is on the Horizon

:ma:

2 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

Still thought it was funny when my sister saw the sunshine kitty plush near my Vinyl - She was like is that a Vagina on it’s belly?

Yes, Yes it is…

WHAT?? LMAO

well-so-im-done.gif