Deleted User

Tove Lo

So I'll talk about my first impressions, is really good, really short, I woul've like a little bit more of variety in the production tho, mostly all the songs have the same vibe.

I'm glad that it sound different from QOTC, and that it sounds more organic, It doesn't feel like she's trying that hard to describe herself as a bad girl (sometimes I felt it was quite annoying)

1.- Influence: I really like it, Idk if I'm really a fan of Wiz Khalifa's part tho, waiting for that exclusive Target version :hooker:

2- Lady Wood: It's ok, it's not bad but I also didn't loved it, I can feel this will be a grower, that bridge/ chorus (Idk what it is really) :cumming:

3.- True Disaster: I love this one, the chorus es perfect, the production the vocals, everything is so good

4.- Cool Girl: At first I hated it, now I have to play it at least once a day, is SO ADDICTIVE, amazingly catchy :defetaed:

5.- Vibes: probably the weakest track with Lady Wood imo, I like the vocals and the kind of acoustic vibe to it, but I'm not a fan of the overall production/mix

6.- Don't Talk About It: the most catchy, radio friendly soong in here, the production, the vocals, everything is just an explosion I loved it, a true highlight, such a bop (funfact: I hate that word :teehee:)

7.- Imaginary Friend: it's great as well, a highlight, the lyrics tho sound a little mediocre for me (It could be just the chorus, it's not like I analyzed the whole thing)

8.- Keep It Simple: Nice track, probably will be a grower tho

9.- Flashes: probably a grower, I'm not a fan of the melody but I really like her vocals in this song

10.- WTF Love Is: another bop, I loved te vocals in this one, great closing track

8nl2OpX.png

So I'll talk about my first impressions, is really good, really short, I woul've like a little bit more of variety in the production tho, mostly all the songs have the same vibe.

I'm glad that it sound different from QOTC, and that it sounds more organic, It doesn't feel like she's trying that hard to describe herself as a bad girl (sometimes I felt it was quite annoying)

1.- Influence: I really like it, Idk if I'm really a fan of Wiz Khalifa's part tho, waiting for that exclusive Target version :hooker:

2- Lady Wood: It's ok, it's not bad but I also didn't loved it, I can feel this will be a grower, that bridge/ chorus (Idk what it is really) :cumming:

3.- True Disaster: I love this one, the chorus es perfect, the production the vocals, everything is so good

4.- Cool Girl: At first I hated it, now I have to play it at least once a day, is SO ADDICTIVE, amazingly catchy :defetaed:

5.- Vibes: probably the weakest track with Lady Wood imo, I like the vocals and the kind of acoustic vibe to it, but I'm not a fan of the overall production/mix

6.- Don't Talk About It: the most catchy, radio friendly soong in here, the production, the vocals, everything is just an explosion I loved it, a true highlight, such a bop (funfact: I hate that word :teehee:)

7.- Imaginary Friend: it's great as well, a highlight, the lyrics tho sound a little mediocre for me (It could be just the chorus, it's not like I analyzed the whole thing)

8.- Keep It Simple: Nice track, probably will be a grower tho

9.- Flashes: probably a grower, I'm not a fan of the melody but I really like her vocals in this song

10.- WTF Love Is: another bop, I loved te vocals in this one, great closing track

Where did it leak

g68BRo8.gif

Do you have the interludes too or just the songs? 

I don't have them. I don't care about those things. It's already annoying enough that she put talking at the end of Imaginary Friends and WTF love is like what is this, who does she think she is? So annoying. Now I have to go and edit them out myself, stupid.

Also Flashes is fucking amazing :cumming:

I don't have them. I don't care about those things. It's already annoying enough that she put talking at the end of Imaginary Friends and WTF love is like what is this, who does she think she is? So annoying. Now I have to go and edit them out myself, stupid.

Also Flashes is fucking amazing :cumming:

Oh. Well I just like to listen to albums the way artists intend it to be. Especially considering this is a visual album.

Oh. Well I just like to listen to albums the way artists intend it to be. Especially considering this is a visual album.

Each to his own :)

I deleted Burnt Norton too after 1 play.

OK, listening to the album 2nd time now.. It's really better than the first time lol

But still "Queen of the Clouds" > "Lady Wood". It has more swearing, more drugs, more 18+ things..

LMAO she's saying "I'm a woman and I wanna sing about sex" for this album, even though "Queen of the Clouds" had more of it than this.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

This is about 10x times better than QOTC.

If this was an answer to my post (lol) if not, nm:

It's really good album, like really really good. I just kinda miss songs that include "fuck, sex, drugs" lol

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro