Deleted User

Tove Lo

source

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/features/tove-lo-on-losing-control-exploring-rushes-on-lady-wood-w441207

"The whole album is about different kinds of rushes in life," she explains. "The first chapter – 'Fairy Dust' – describes initiating [a] feeling, and then the second chapter 'Fire Fade' is when you start to be a little bit more aware and vulnerable. An as-yet-untitled 2017 follow-up is intended to explore the aftermath of those rushes. "The third and fourth chapters are 'Light Beams' and 'Pitch Black.' 'Light Beams' stands for the last song of a set, or when you give your relationship a last go. You take a second hit and go even higher into whatever feeling you're trying to chase and ending on top. 'Pitch Black' is when you get off the stage, go in your room, close the door, and it's just quiet. The relationship is over and you're coming down."

okay this looks awesome but i'm confused, what is this? is Fairy Dust a short film or something that's she's releasing next Friday?

I suppose its a short film incluiding some songs from Lady Wood a la Tropico, at least it seems it has a connection with the Cool Girl video, maybe It will have a connection with Influence and True Disaster videos if she's even planning to do those two :defeated:

8nl2OpX.png

She's going on tour and she's going to every european city but Oslo :rip: fijodkszd hahadhahah

I am so blessed. She is going to this TINY ass venue in Amsterdam <3 I could actually hit up a casual conversation with her there! Also, Lady Wood is currently being traded underground according to my sources. I expect a leak before the official release date.

I am so blessed. She is going to this TINY ass venue in Amsterdam <3 I could actually hit up a casual conversation with her there! Also, Lady Wood is currently being traded underground according to my sources. I expect a leak before the official release date.

Get your 'sources' to leak it now

I mean it's pretty obvious it's out there already, several people posted pictures about having the album already. It will leak within the next 2 days for sure, not like it's a very sought after treasure since she does not have a lot of fans.

I mean it's pretty obvious it's out there already, several people posted pictures about having the album already. It will leak within the next 2 days for sure, not like it's a very sought after treasure since she does not have a lot of fans.

Where are these pictures? I found only one