Deleted User

Tove Lo

I don't have them. I don't care about those things. It's already annoying enough that she put talking at the end of Imaginary Friends and WTF love is like what is this, who does she think she is? So annoying. Now I have to go and edit them out myself, stupid.

Also Flashes is fucking amazing :cumming:

The interludes in Lady Wood aren't talking

9ISvyf0.gif

It's not a bad album but just .. there're no highlights for me? Every song sounds pretty much the same and there're no hard-hitting lyrics like there was on QOTC. I've only listened once so maybe it'll be a grower but yeah.. Just doesn't have that Tove Lo spark that QOTC had for me

RVhKIwP.gif

WIG

this album makes me wanna have unprotected SEX(omg so scandalous) in a fitlhy, STD ridden bathroom stall of some sleazy, dark, underground club while being under the Influence of multiple DRUGS. :oprah:

underrated comment. 

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

It's not a bad album but just .. there're no highlights for me? Every song sounds pretty much the same and there're no hard-hitting lyrics like there was on QOTC. I've only listened once so maybe it'll be a grower but yeah.. Just doesn't have that Tove Lo spark that QOTC had for me

Yeah this is exactly how I feel 

FzytWEW.png

The album is an improvement compared to Queen of The Clouds, yet it still does not really manage to stick out in any kind of way. 

Cool Girl - as pretentious the lyrics might be - actually really grew on me. Influence is pretty nice and Lady Wood is ok aswell. Vibes would be a good song if it wasn't for this terrible high pitched backing vox. Flashes is nice but extremely forgetable.

True Disaster is super generic, Don't Talk About it and Imaginary Friend are big steps back to the QOTC boringness and WTF Love Is is cringeworthy. Keep It Simple is messy yet not in an interesting way.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

WIG

this album makes me wanna have unprotected SEX(omg so scandalous) in a fitlhy, STD ridden bathroom stall of some sleazy, dark, underground club while being under the Influence of multiple DRUGS. :oprah:

legend snapped

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

The album is an improvement compared to Queen of The Clouds, yet it still does not really manage to stick out in any kind of way. 

Cool Girl - as pretentious the lyrics might be - actually really grew on me. Influence is pretty nice and Lady Wood is ok aswell. Vibes would be a good song if it wasn't for this terrible high pitched backing vox. Flashes is nice but extremely forgetable.

True Disaster is super generic, Don't Talk About it and Imaginary Friend are big steps back to the QOTC boringness and WTF Love Is is cringeworthy. Keep It Simple is messy yet not in an interesting way.

You must be fun at parties

wait really? so it's has the Wiz Khalifa version and then a remix of the Wiz Khalifa version?

Yes.

Anyone who bought the Target edition, can you possibly send me a lossless rip of the bonus tracks please? I wanna hear the remixes. I don't care what version of lossless it is (ALAC, WAV, AIFF or FLAC or even OGG lol) as long as it's lossless. My Target is all sold out within 50 miles of me and I don't have the time to go and get it >50 miles away.