my ol man isa batman

Eli Roth Recorded a Video With Lana Del Rey and Marilyn Manson

22 minutes ago, COLORINGBOOKS said:

They might be referring to this:

Publicist Annie Abrams has recently spoken about alleged torture suffered at the hands of Manson. She has also revealed texts in which Manson allegedly body-shamed singer Lana del Rey.

In the screenshots posted on Abrams’ Instagram account, she shared the alleged text exchange with the caption “#marilynmanson trash talking/body shaming @lanadelrey and asking me to find a mug shot of Ashley Walters (how cute is this @illmagore ) MM: you mess with my life, I mess with yours. That was the deal, no? Rot in hell.”

4a4bd2234f73e3e5407d753fbf3b603cc0ed9f2f

i’ll send him to hell for this 

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

24 minutes ago, COLORINGBOOKS said:

Publicist Annie Abrams has recently spoken about alleged torture suffered at the hands of Manson. She has also revealed texts in which Manson allegedly body-shamed singer Lana del Rey.

In the screenshots posted on Abrams’ Instagram account, she shared the alleged text exchange with the caption “#marilynmanson trash talking/body shaming @lanadelrey and asking me to find a mug shot of Ashley Walters (how cute is this @illmagore ) MM: you mess with my life, I mess with yours. That was the deal, no? Rot in hell.”

This is definitely a possibility. I just feel it’s so odd that it’s resurfacing again 

16 hours ago, YourGirl666 said:

So... what's the truth about the video? Was it a scrapped UV mv or somthing? And wtf is that rape scene?

Eli Roth is a film director who was working on a project that featured Marilyn and Lana. According to Marilyn himself, he had nothing to do with the “scene” and his portion of the project was supposed to be separate from Lana’s work with Eli on the set. He states that supposedly when some of the footage was leaked someone edited Marilyn’s clips and the “scene” together, giving the impression that all of the footage was for a music video he was working on. I hope that made sense. That’s as far as my knowledge goes and there’s clearly a lot of misinformation going around so I could have some details wrong. But there’s nothing to prove that it was related to UV 

Spoiler

But honestly Marilyn is so creepy and problematic I feel like there’s definitely parts of the story missing and he’s just trying to make his reputation look better 

1 hour ago, TropicoKitten said:

Eli Roth is a film director who was working on a project that featured Marilyn and Lana. According to Marilyn himself, he had nothing to do with the “scene” and his portion of the project was supposed to be separate from Lana’s work with Eli on the set. He states that supposedly when some of the footage was leaked someone edited Marilyn’s clips and the “scene” together, giving the impression that all of the footage was for a music video he was working on. I hope that made sense. That’s as far as my knowledge goes and there’s clearly a lot of misinformation going around so I could have some details wrong. But there’s nothing to prove that it was related to UV 

Hide contents

But honestly Marilyn is so creepy and problematic I feel like there’s definitely parts of the story missing and he’s just trying to make his reputation look better 

Wow, thank you! Tbh, despite MM and the weirdness of this situation, I think Lana acting on a Eli Roth movie would be pretty dope. Manifesting Blue Velvet (Eli's Version) (Homicidal Girl Summer Remix)

On 1/5/2022 at 8:13 AM, COLORINGBOOKS said:

Just when you think you couldn't hate a person more, along comes something like this ...

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png