evilentity

Nightmare Boy (Barrie-James O'Neill)

And there is only one Jared Leto :sideeye:

Who is infamous for being a Kurt impersonator

It doesnt mean he wants to be Kurt´s impersonator, Nirvana´s music is just close to his heart and there is not much you can still change in grunge. :tea:I ve heard many bands which sound like Nirvana. When I was a kid I used to think that Half the Man I Used to Be + Sex and Candy were Kurt´s songs. :umadney:

I might have agree with you but seeing as he suddenly sings, dresses, quotes, acts and mimics Kurt I'll have to strongly disagree. His sudden transformation is well fucked. Kurt is close to my heart but would the fuck i pretend to be him nor would anyone else who has respect and besides he really wouldn't be flattered by this kind of behaviour he would probably say get off my fucking coattails as he did say to others, which leaves me knowing Barrie is not really close to his heart at all ...just trying to ride the coattails.

Anyone who says imitation is the sincerest form of flattery is a liar talking shit, really it's the sincerest form of envy, everyone knows that.

If I went to jail, at least I wouldn't have to sign autographs

Who is infamous for being a Kurt impersonator

I might have agree with you but seeing as he suddenly sings, dresses, quotes, acts and mimics Kurt I'll have to strongly disagree. His sudden transformation is well fucked. Kurt is close to my heart but would the fuck i pretend to be him nor would anyone else who has respect and besides he really wouldn't be flattered by this kind if behaviour he would probably say get off my fucking coattails as he did say to others, which leaves me knowing Barrie is not really close to his heart at all ...just trying to ride the coattails.

Anyone who says imitation is the sincerest form of flattery is a liar talking shit, really it's the sincerest form of envy, everyone knows that.

We shouldnt take it so seriously. He is a grown man, if he wants to imitate someone, then he can do it. I will wait for his studio tracks. And hey we are Lana´s fans. Art imitates life.  :sideeye:  

Why do you seem to be so personally attached ? :umadney:

?

I'm so not alone in pointing out Barrie is being an idiot epigone. His whole being is a deliberate carbon copie. He's clearly satisfied to be known as an aper!

If I went to jail, at least I wouldn't have to sign autographs

I came across a comment today by someone I presume being a relative by Barrie (most likely her sister) saying he left Kassidy a long time ago already:

RdD0jLX.jpg

He obviously did because he wanted to settle down with Lizzy. I just... Even though Kassidy is still up and going it just sucks knowing this, since Kassidy was the boy band I never had that I finally got. Ugh. This is so heartbreaking  :crying3:

EQFO7rX.png

I don't mean to brag and bluster, but...

11851414695_134d0dae0a.jpg

HE CALLED ME "V." :cumming: If he ever does such a cover, I might die and cry (in that exact order.)

I am so fucking stoked for his album. He sets such an eerie and simple atmosphere with his music. I love to just sit outside, smoke a cigarette and brood with Barrie through his music. He is so dark and sad, yet, has this way of laughing at his own bitterness with lines like "I'm sure I am a scumbag boy," or "fuck you, sado's!" There's just something about his music that can soothe the raging heart and mind of a lonely man.

Not to mention his cover of PAR^NOID is immaculate.

Beautiful nightmares. Beautiful, beautiful nightmares.

Mary, there's no need to worry;

I'm only your grandson,

And you'll be fine, fine, fine...

Also, this is kind of a big deal, guys:

11852039974_829bf67d57.jpg

He seems to be saying he could go back, because they parted amicably. Kassidyuk have never tweeted anything (that I know of) unsupportive of his decision. Barrie also makes a point of saying that the decision to leave is *prior* to the Paradise tour (about 3:41, though I can't make out all the words, presumably he told Kassidy at that time, otherwise I don't see how the parting could be amicable). He seems to take special effort not to talk about LDR other than to establish a time frame for his decision. His talk about his own future work could have been stronger and less morose ("lurking in the shadows of madness"). The possibilities are: he may not know, or he may not want to wreck a surprise. 

So when Lana says 'Mary prays the Rosary for my broken mind (So don't worry about)' she mean's Barrie's Grandmommy right?

But then Lana was an Eve/Mary hybrid in Tropico, so like does this mean he's singing to Lana, and has a Grandma fetish?

High up in the Hollywood hills, Taking violet pills

So when Lana says 'Mary prays the Rosary for my broken mind (So don't worry about)' she mean's Barrie's Grandmommy right?

But then Lana was an Eve/Mary hybrid in Tropico, so like does this mean he's singing to Lana, and has a Grandma fetish?

I'm pretty sure Body Electric has nothing to do with Barrie... "Mary" in BE is definitely just a nod to the religious figure, given the themes of the song. I don't think Barrie has a grandma fetish lol.

I'm pretty sure Body Electric has nothing to do with Barrie... "Mary" in BE is definitely just a nod to the religious figure, given the themes of the song. I don't think Barrie has a grandma fetish lol.

I was just trollin :)

High up in the Hollywood hills, Taking violet pills