evilentity

Nightmare Boy (Barrie-James O'Neill)

^

I know he did it to showcase his own work, but a part of me hopes he also did it to show Lana how easy it was to do. Then again, he's probably not represented by a label, and so he might just have the freedom to do this, though he would need Black Sabbath's approval? 

Ugh that's such a teenage boy thing to do, with a slideshow oh god. Not -quite- as cringeworthy as Jared Leto though

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5Kf4zBL6V8

What's cringeworthy about Leto (I guess) is the attempt to treat Kurt Cobain the same way an Elvis Impersonator treats Elvis. But I don't see that with Barrie. That's why I juxtaposed Kurt's original one. Barrie has a similar voice to Kurt, at times, but doesn't impersonate him (sonically). In fact, Kurt doesn't even always sound like Kurt in this one, does he?

^

I know he did it to showcase his own work, but a part of me hopes he also did it to show Lana how easy it was to do. Then again, he's probably not represented by a label, and so he might just have the freedom to do this, though he would need Black Sabbath's approval? 

Barrie wouldn't need approval he would just have to tell him in was doing a cover and then pay royalties  

YOU GUYS WHERE IS THE SOUND FROM THE BEGINNING/END OF BARRIES SONG FROM I KNOW IT WAS USED IN EITHER A LANA SONG OR VIDEO PLEASE SOMEONE HELP IT'S SOOOOOO FAMILIAR

If you're talking about the windy-subway-like sound, he does something similar to begin Mary. Otherwise don't know what sound you mean.

YOU GUYS WHERE IS THE SOUND FROM THE BEGINNING/END OF BARRIES SONG FROM I KNOW IT WAS USED IN EITHER A LANA SONG OR VIDEO PLEASE SOMEONE HELP IT'S SOOOOOO FAMILIAR

Sounds like a sample from OK Computer or he's tried to get it to sound like that

If I went to jail, at least I wouldn't have to sign autographs