Sitar

Teasers for 'Tropico' Released on YouTube

I love the Technicolor feeling. I like Marilyn's singing and whoever was talking was that Jesus? The look she gives at the end. I hope the feeling I have that the whole film will be in these tiny dimensions is wrong.

And if the cholas and stripping don't happen... :suicide:

B8wHSYZ.jpg

I'm thinking Body Electric will have this sense of fantasy throughout, in the Garden of Eden, an ideal world of Elvis and Marilyn and Jesus

G&M is the fall, where she's exiled and becomes a stripper--losing ha innocence and ha truth

Something has to happen between this and Bel Air because Bel Air is giving me ascent to heaven teas and that doesn't fit in yet...

the colors remind me of the exact same palette use 'pink narcissus'

(NSFW, you can see his massive boner at the end lmao)

the 2nd teaser makes tropico seem somewhat ~experimental? it was actually kind of unnerving to watch, with the sermon and the warped sounds and the candy colors all mashed together. i wonder why so many ~artists are infatuated with religious imagery / allegory on some level? lana is a little more blunt about it than most but i wonder if its just the ~mystical aspect that she's drawn to or if she actually says like, grace before eating her chocolate cake 

ZRBNill.jpg

....This looks horrible.

I love it.

:creep:

I'm predicting the level of self-indulgence here will shit all over the monologues bookending "Ride". I would bet the $100 @@Monicker will owe me on it.

Edit: Also, did someone edit their post? I could have sworn someone speculated whether Lana is a Jesus freak, but I can't find it now. :biblio:  And I had the DC Talk video all ready to go. :noparty:

True story: I once went to a DC Talk concert within a week of seeing Korn/Rob Zombie at the same venue.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

Edit: Also, did someone edit their post? I could have sworn someone speculated whether Lana is a Jesus freak, but I can't find it now. :biblio:  And I had the DC Talk video all ready to go. :noparty:

True story: I once went to a DC Talk concert within a week of seeing Korn/Rob Zombie at the same venue.

oops. re-edit: 

is lana del rey a jesus freak? does the holy cross hang above her bed? do its edges reek of pepsi? does she pray to the heavens that artpop will flop? etc

ZRBNill.jpg

LOL "PREMIERES" AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THE BITCH IS PUTTING IT ON YOUTUBE HAHAHAHAHAHA THOUGHT I'D ACTUALLY GET A CHANCE TO SEE HER AHAHAHAHAHA BUT I'M GLAD WE'RE GETTING TROPICO NOT COMPLAINING AT ALL WOULDN'T WANT TO BE CALLED A BITCH BY THE QUEEN OR MAYBE I WOULD  :hooker:

NO BUT OMG IM REALLY EXCITED WHAT IF SHE'S HIGH WHEN SHE SEES ELVIS JESUS AND MARILYN IDK ITS HER OWN FORM OF PARADISE IMO IDK WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT 

god knows I tried

LOL "PREMIERES" AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THE BITCH IS PUTTING IT ON YOUTUBE HAHAHAHAHAHA THOUGHT I'D ACTUALLY GET A CHANCE TO SEE HER AHAHAHAHAHA BUT I'M GLAD WE'RE GETTING TROPICO NOT COMPLAINING AT ALL WOULDN'T WANT TO BE CALLED A BITCH BY THE QUEEN OR MAYBE I WOULD  :hooker:

NO BUT OMG IM REALLY EXCITED WHAT IF SHE'S HIGH WHEN SHE SEES ELVIS JESUS AND MARILYN IDK ITS HER OWN FORM OF PARADISE IMO IDK WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT 

I'm pretty sure that is going to be a premier for Tropico. She said that it was coming in two weeks when her american south tour will be finished  and probably she will return to the USA. 

Also her staff gave some fans in RJ promotional Tropico cards...I mean, why would they have promotional material for a project that is going to be on YT? 

I was named after a John Wayne character #SitarFACTS :yesnod:

Excuse me for finding the irony in this hilarious.

Explain.

Because John Wayne is a symbol of that sort of conservative heteronormative ideal of macho masculinity.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

Because John Wayne is a symbol of that sort of conservative heteronormative ideal of macho masculinity.

:rip: I can't be the gayest person you've ever virtually met, evil, yet it stays on your mind. Didn't you read those personality tests we all did a few months back? I am 0% feminine :creep:

I'm pretty sure that is going to be a premier for Tropico. She said that it was coming in two weeks when her american south tour will be finished  and probably she will return to the USA. 

Also her staff gave some fans in RJ promotional Tropico cards...I mean, why would they have promotional material for a project that is going to be on YT? 

I have no idea but you also need to plan a premiere. let people know......more than 2 weeks time. If she is doing one that would be amazing I just want a location so I can actually go you know? Like i said I don't even know what I"m talking about I was just ranting  :creep:

god knows I tried