lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

I highly doubt we'll get anything until mid-summer, if even that soon. Anyone have a guess as to how long she's been working on UV? I wonder if she decided to scrap Black Beauty & the rest of the leaks as soon as they got out? Anyway, I'm guessing the whole album won't be out until fall next year (if that?)

When are people thinking the first single will be released? I'm hoping February at the earliest. 

lol you're optimistic. my prediction is she's going to do a few interviews in like february or early spring mentioning the album and possibly mentioning plans for a new single, then be silent for 3 months, announce the single, the single doesn't come out (lol obviously), it comes out like 2 months later with a homemade video and we don't hear anything about the album till fall

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

I just hope that this era won't be as fucked up and messy as Paradise was, but that won't happen anyway.

She has became a big name and money plays a much bigger role than before. They will plan this wisely.

The world is gettin a bit sick and tired of the typical pogirls. Just look at how Katy (which is still doing the best right now), Gaga and Britney (and Beyonce will probably end up the same way) are underperforming in terms of album sales.

Their latest albums won't outsell Born to Die worldwide.

lol you're optimistic. my prediction is she's going to do a few interviews in like february or early spring mentioning the album and possibly mentioning plans for a new single, then be silent for 3 months, announce the single, the single doesn't come out (lol obviously), it comes out like 2 months later with a homemade video and we don't hear anything about the album till fall

you gotta have a lil faith sis  :brows:

Im going to be brutally honest here so im getting ready to run :bye3:

For one,  I am not entirely convinced Ultraviolence will remain the album title.

Second, there is no way in hell she is going to even make a peep in an interview about the album until February.

Third,  We wont hear a single until August 2014

Fourth, We wont have an album until November 2014.

ill escape now :bye2:

am I the only one who thinks that ULTRAVIOLENCE is going to be like TRUE LOVE ON THE SIDE?

Nope. I was thinking about it too. I just honestly thought TLotS didn't suit her that well...am I the minority that thinks that :| I'm up for something different, because I appreciate evolution as an artist, but I don't want her to lose what made her...her

If all the pessimists on LB are right about approx. release date for UV it spells big troubles for LDR. The long "vacation"' will automatically happen whether Lana wants it or not. Because, let's face it. 1. She can't tour arenas anymore with only old material, Interscope would never allow it. Only us stans would go and watch a second paradise tour. 2. With Tropico she exhausted all possibilities for any more videos from the paradise Ep. So the only thing left for a long time would be the random shots of her doing normal things like taking a walk etc. (just jared and others). People will move on to other artists and stuff, that's the way it works.

I have always believed that LDR is a savvy business woman and a good marketing strategist as well. She knows the importance of keeping the public on their toes. So she "must" release UV early 2014, and by early I mean before the summer. If nothing happens there can only be two reasons in my opinion. 1. She knows that Born to die is a classic. She's worried that the new one will not be as brilliant. So she hesitates. If this is the case someone she trusts should calm her and give her faith, as I am sure UV is great enough.( better than 99% on the charts today). 2. She has lost all inspiration. Then there's nothing anybody can do. I don't believe this is the case though.

If all the pessimists on LB are right about approx. release date for UV it spells big troubles for LDR. The long "vacation"' will automatically happen whether Lana wants it or not. Because, let's face it. 1. She can't tour arenas anymore with only old material, Interscope would never allow it. Only us stans would go and watch a second paradise tour. 2. With Tropico she exhausted all possibilities for any more videos from the paradise Ep. So the only thing left for a long time would be the random shots of her doing normal things like taking a walk etc. (just jared and others). People will move on to other artists and stuff, that's the way it works.

I have always believed that LDR is a savvy business woman and a good marketing strategist as well. She knows the importance of keeping the public on their toes. So she "must" release UV early 2014, and by early I mean before the summer. If nothing happens there can only be two reasons in my opinion. 1. She knows that Born to die is a classic. She's worried that the new one will not be as brilliant. So she hesitates. If this is the case someone she trusts should calm her and give her faith, as I am sure UV is great enough.( better than 99% on the charts today). 2. She has lost all inspiration. Then there's nothing anybody can do. I don't believe this is the case though.

I don't think Lana is really that interested in selling the most records or her record being Number 1 for 14 weeks like other pop artists are. She had that with Born to Die and it was probably stressful having to promote it so much and having to deal with the backlash to something you love like she did that record. She barely promoted Paradise and in general, we haven't been hearing that much professionally from her this year. I hope she focuses on creating a record she loves and is proud of instead of making something she likes and that will sell well and make her beloved.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

It's true though....nothing until mid-year, and it's not even 2014 yet....this thread will probably die and then be resurrected from the ashes when the time comes.

I REALLY want a new record but I think Lana fans don't have to be as desperate as other fan groups. Lana is famous for only 2 years now and we already have SO many songs, there's not only one or two albums we have to listen to over and over again  :lanahairflip:

lana-del-rey-high-by-the-beach_zpscfcsgx

I REALLY want a new record but I think Lana fans don't have to be as desperate as other fan groups. Lana is famous for only 2 years now and we already have SO many songs, there's not only one or two albums we have to listen to over and over again  :lanahairflip:

this

as much as i'd love new material by summer next year, i extremely doubt it and besides, i'm content with how much material we already have until she decides to release the album/single  :justride2: