lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

I really do believe that Lana would only ever want songs released by herself that were written by herself :teehee: (obv covers don't count). Now all that other random stuff, stuff that doesn't seem to be intended for any albums or that sound pretty far apart from her own music, THAT is what I think she'd have written with other people. Because I think that sort of thing was only ever intended to be sold on, so who cares.

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

she announced the dates for this year's tour which started in spring on halloween, i wouldn't expect a tour till fall or 2015

I don't see anything listed for 2014?  I think I'm misunderstanding your post. 

Anyway, I don't think it would be unheard of to get a busy month of announcements come Spring with a tour and the first single, etc.

u6pq4c9.gif

Whoever produce "Haunted" by Beyonce needs to work with Lana.

This is the type of musical evolution I can see on Ultraviolence.

Sadly, I doubt she is going that route with Ultraviolence. But Haunted is such a great song, the production is ace. The video is simply amazing as well. 

I don't see anything listed for 2014?  I think I'm misunderstanding your post. 

Anyway, I don't think it would be unheard of to get a busy month of announcements come Spring with a tour and the first single, etc.

i mean the 2013 tour was announced halloween 2012

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.