lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

So random, I listened to this interview for the first time after the time it was aired.

And to all people who have hoped that Emile would go away, she kind of reveals a plan here for the years to come

Starts at around 2:35 "I know that we will be working on all the records to come".....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmO26UMXbFc#t=123

So random, I listened to this interview for the first time after the time it was aired.

And to all people who have hoped that Emile would go away, she kind of reveals a plan here for the years to come

Starts at around 2:35 "I know that we will be working on all the records to come".....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmO26UMXbFc#t=123

idc i like emile ~unpopular opinion~ i just hope he moves on to varied beats/sounds

and someone needs to let him KNOW that the rick james samples r tired

interesting that body electric apparently samples born to die & summertime sadness

http://www.whosampled.com/sample/180777/Lana-Del-Rey-Body-Electric-Lana-Del-Rey-Born-to-Die/

3KeqhDm.jpg

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

idc i like emile ~unpopular opinion~ i just hope he moves on to varied beats/sounds

and someone needs to let him KNOW that the rick james samples r tired

interesting that body electric apparently samples born to die & summertime sadness

http://www.whosampled.com/sample/180777/Lana-Del-Rey-Body-Electric-Lana-Del-Rey-Born-to-Die/

3KeqhDm.jpg

I don't mind him either while I think that yes (it has been stated many times before) his sound does tend to be repetitive sometimes.

On the other hand, the day he posted that picture of Lana in the studio titeled "To The Rescue" could that mean that it is a new song? 

I don't mind him either while I think that yes (it has been stated many times before) his sound does tend to be repetitive sometimes.

On the other hand, the day he posted that picture of Lana in the studio titeled "To The Rescue" could that mean that it is a new song? 

IF that was a title, it would give me OTTR teas tbh :rock:

IF that was a title, it would give me OTTR teas tbh :rock:

I had literally NOTHING to do yesterday. It is holiday season and before I drive out to see my family on Christmas and party with friends when I come back on Thursay, I thought that I give it a shot and look everything up to maybe find some information. Usually, I never see such things, but when I saw To The Rescue, I thought: well, waaaaaaaaaait a second. :godlaugh:

I had literally NOTHING to do yesterday. It is holiday season and before I drive out to see my family on Christmas and party with friends when I come back on Thursay, I thought that I give it a shot and look everything up to maybe find some information. Usually, I never see such things, but when I saw To The Rescue, I thought: well, waaaaaaaaaait a second. :godlaugh:

Good find then ;)

You have an interesting way of spending your downtime btw. I just look at funny things and :godlaugh:

I hope the album cover will be a close-up of her face, it's so pretty even in its details. And only Ultraviolence written on it maybe in her handwriting or something, that would look sooo pretty.  :flutter:

258mpep.png

Wait so you actually expect her to have a photoshoot just for the album art&cover?

I thought she was going to re-use some old picture from a magazine :lange: :lange: :lange:

Well that's what she did with Paradise

and dark paradise and bel air and the paradise teaser

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Living Legend sounds similar to Body Electric from the title but I hope it's not. She really needs to diversify her lyrics otherwise it will get so old. Referencing a bunch of names is not songwriting, Lana! 

Living Legend sounds similar to Body Electric from the title but I hope it's not. She really needs to diversify her lyrics otherwise it will get so old. Referencing a bunch of names is not songwriting, Lana! 

We really can't criticise her song writing over a series of outlandish assumptions made over a song title which may not even be on her new album!

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey