lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

Who did she post the Living Legend comment to? The woman who's been in a few of recent pics? Is she someone famous? She looked familiar.

And that sounds like a great song name. Very Lana!

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

Ok, can we be sure that is her real account? Didn't she say something earlier this year that she had stopped having private profiles on social networking and just posts something that is in most cases related to her work?

Also, this is a private profile. You have to be in her friendslist to read posts.

After all the Edward G drama, I am really suspicious with everything that is not confirmed and coming from Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter etc.  :hooker:

Mafiosiprincess is her real account. However, the post on Jane Power's facebook isn't public.

The person who screenshot it had to be friends with Lana (since most of Jane's posts are public.)

I don't think it's easy to dismiss this as a hoax because Jane is friends with that Facebook account and she was an ex-Ford mode just like Lana. I guess if it's real, it'll be a beauty queen type song? Photo of Lana from her Facebook:

Edited by MARU
private photo of a child posted on a public forum without a parent's consent

i hope there's a song with these lyrics, i think about them a lot  :pray2:  https://twitter.com/lanadelrey/status/33956541799337984

"Sometimes I wish i was a Beautiful Machine so i could resist your kiss & not cry when you're mean."

If we get a song title "Ultraviolence", this could actually fit into that song. Oh I'm seeing it now....

Not at all the same. Parent consented by posting a public video on Youtube.

tumblr_n0offys8zL1rhl4f0o1_400.gif
you're so art froggo, out on the pond…

Well that's what she did with Paradise

I just feel like that's different because they were all coming from the same place. As in Born to Die. I would be shocked if there wasn't a new photoshoot specifically for Ultraviolence.

I think the Ultraviolence cover will be something simple, like her twitter dp

f5f89bd43f4eceee93a948ed39d65a58.jpeg

all i'm asking is for no steelfish, radio, or evil of frankenstein fonts 

And maybe that song she wrote for her friend was just a personal song.. I'm sure she makes lots of songs that are just for friends/ not for public consumption

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

:eek: are posting facebook profiles publicly now? and the song is called living legend so i don't think it's about her "dead friends" but about someone in her life who's helped her like, for example, jane. who knows though

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.