lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

No more of these songs and their overused theme please. I need something more mature (Black Beauty, Ride ...)

tumblr_lnn48cVAjO1qdlkgg.gif

honestly i'm ok with anything that fits lana's style and that isn't some David Guetta produced mess , i'd just like more of those

qqAZ3mU.png

Dont come for Emile. He might have overused some effects on BtD but

And The Neighbourhood's album.

And Natalia Kills' "Stop Me".

And Eminem's "Beautiful Pain".

And Emeli Sandé's "My Kind of Love".

And Florence & the Machine's "Over the Love".

And fun.'s "All Alright" & "Out on the Town".

He reused sound effects from BTD on all of those. And that's just from his recent work that I've actually listened to!

#OneTrickEmile

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

And The Neighbourhood's album.

And Natalia Kills' "Stop Me".

And Eminem's "Beautiful Pain".

And Emeli Sandé's "My Kind of Love".

And Florence & the Machine's "Over the Love".

And fun.'s "All Alright" & "Out on the Town".

He reused sound effects from BTD on all of those. And that's just from his recent work that I've actually listened to!

#OneTrickEmile

They still SLAY harder than most albums/song released in 2013  :kiss2:

You can listen to the neighborhoods W.D.Y.W.F.M you can totally hear the coons! I totally love the coons but I wish he didn't use them for other artists because they made me think of lana only ! And it could've been like her signature sound it's very unique but NooOooO emile had to use it on other artists. Honestly I think she'll use the same theme as btd/btd:pe I would love that just more darker ! That would slaaaaay. I think she will .

You can listen to the neighborhoods W.D.Y.W.F.M you can totally hear the coons! I totally love the coons but I wish he didn't use them for other artists because they made me think of lana only ! And it could've been like her signature sound it's very unique but NooOooO emile had to use it on other artists. Honestly I think she'll use the same theme as btd/btd:pe I would love that just more darker ! That would slaaaaay. I think she will .

But I think thats mainly our problem, as lana´s fanbase. He is one person with one taste and talent, of course his produced songs will be similar to certain extent. He isnt Lana´ exlusive producer, either. I dont really mind hear his "coons" in  The Neighbourhoods album , they were one of the reason why I fall in love with it.  :delish:

But I think thats mainly our problem, as lana´s fanbase. He is one person with one taste and talent, of course his produced songs will be similar to certain extent. He isnt Lana´ exlusive producer, either. I dont really mind hear his "coons" in  The Neighbourhoods album , they were one of the reason why I fall in love with it.  :delish:

Idk maybe it's just me but her coons made me feel a special way when I first heard them . They were so unique to me and perfect for Lana's music.I forgot what song a though, what songs ? If anyone can help please !

Idk maybe it's just me but her coons made me feel a special way when I first heard them . They were so unique to me and perfect for Lana's music.I forgot what song a though, what songs ? If anyone can help please !

all those speculations make me go crazy  :whine:

I need facts from Lana herself  :crying5:  even though I don't even trust her words

"coming soon"......  :smokes2:

Yep, I would so love to get some kinda news, too. Beginning of a new year is always a bit of a borefest in music. 

My favorite tracks on BTD are produced by Emile Haynie, his songs are the strongest. It's what made Lana so unique and recognizable and considering what she keeps telling everyone is the guy that manages to fulfill her visions. :wtf:

Stop with the hating :wtf: I don't want Black Beauty 2.0 :wtf:

Bye that was Lana herself :read:

She doesn't need gimmicks :read:

(I will admit he toned it down on Paradise and actually managed not to drown her out. Burning Desire remains a solid direction for her that I would fully support)

hopefully not, i hope she will keep on doing the lana album pose with a different theme each time and "LANA DEL REY" in big at the top and "ULTRAVIOLENCE" at the bottom :defeated:

also hopefully we will get more Blue Jeans, Lolita, This Is What Makes Us Girls and Off to the races style songs :defeated:

I don;t want more National anthem style songs tho

Wouldn't mind some Summertime sadness. Also she needs some Bel Air style songs tit's nearly perfection

YAAAS I WANT IT TOOOO ALL WHAT YOU SAIID

SAY IT GUUUURLLLL!!! 

why the Emile Haynie hate in here?

He is probably one of the best LDR producer!

I LOVE the overuse of the sound he does on some songs idk what t call it too :defeated:

SAY ITT LOUDEERRR

No more of these songs and their overused theme please. I need something more mature (Black Beauty, Ride ...)

tumblr_lnn48cVAjO1qdlkgg.gif

BOOOO

They still SLAY harder than most albums/song released in 2013  :kiss2:

THIIIIS

Emile put his stamp on BTD. Dan and Rick Nowels on Paradise. I prefer BTD definately. Out of these three, I prefer Emile. 

YAAAAAAAS I LOVE YOUUU! 

I'm here for an all electronic (not dance) album á la Black Beauty.

Lana's string instruments are majestic as fuck but I'd be all for it if she chose to drop that sound.

BOOOOO

tumblr_p0v8ex4Llk1raxa8qo1_540.jpg

Bye that was Lana herself :read:

She doesn't need gimmicks :read:

(I will admit he toned it down on Paradise and actually managed not to drown her out. Burning Desire remains a solid direction for her that I would fully support)

lol bye if u wanna have an album full of Elvis and shit like that :bye2:

Lana needs someone to make what she wants come true and tbh he's very good.

SCARFACE2371.png