lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

lol bye if u wanna have an album full of Elvis and shit like that :bye2:

Lana needs someone to make what she wants come true and tbh he's very good.

lol bye if u wanna have an album full of Elvis and shit like that

bye if u wanna have an album full of Elvis and shit like

if u wanna have an album full of Elvis and shit

u wanna have an album full of Elvis and shit

wanna have an album full of Elvis and shit

have an album full of Elvis and shit

an album full of Elvis and shit

album full of Elvis and shit

full of Elvis and shit

of Elvis and shit

Elvis and shit

Elvis

shit

:hae:

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

lol bye if u wanna have an album full of Elvis and shit like that :bye2:

Lana needs someone to make what she wants come true and tbh he's very good.

Child you pulled Elvis out of a post that clearly said I want more Burning Desires...

A studio acoustic album with Elvis revamped would effortlessly blow BTD out of the water though let's face facts

Child you pulled Elvis out of a post that clearly said I want more Burning Desires...

A studio acoustic album with Elvis revamped would effortlessly blow BTD out of the water though let's face facts

tbh I don't remember why I quoted you

I think her accoustic might please her fans but I wouldn't like an era full of that. It comes down to your personal taste and I clearly became a fan because of the grandiose production not the Sirens album.

SCARFACE2371.png

tbh I don't remember why I quoted you

I think her accoustic might please her fans but I wouldn't like an era full of that. It comes down to your personal taste and I clearly became a fan because of the grandiose production not the Sirens album.

Didn't we all? :eartha2:

Am I the only one here passionately calm about this? I'm just here knowing she's working on the album and I'm not here for this ~tracklist speculation collaboration~ thing even though it's fun to think about and it's pretty entertaining and interesting. I hope she does a song or two with Barrie!

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

I wouldn't mind getting an EP full of covers along with Ultraviolence tbh I just hope she'll sing those instead of some of the ultraviolence tracks at the ultraviolence tour like she did at the paradise tour :smoke2:

I don't want collabs tbh

And please if there is not with barrie. Like I don't really like him but I'm happy she's happy with him

qqAZ3mU.png

Are we forgetting that Lana's influences are Britney Spears, Nancy Sinatra, Kurt Cobain, Elvis Presley?

IMO, Lana isn't just a typical Avril Lavigne Britney Spears that shits out the same kind of music year after year just because it's marketable.

EDM, Electronic, dance, whatever. Personally, I hope Lana is more mature than that.

Clearly there is a division here.

Fans that want Lana to make conformist marketable pop music (pop and/or hiphop) vs. Fans that want Lana to stay or become more non-conformist "hipster" 

But that's natural, as Lana has made music like 'Off To The Races', 'Summertime Sadness', 'Go Go Dancer'... but then also 'Ride', 'Black Beauty', 'Chelsea Hotel No.2' (covered)

Personally, I think she's gonna mix genres again (as she's done in BTD). "Mix genres" as in mix genres within a song and entire tracks.

But she's an anomaly, so she could surprise us all.

tl;dr - Stop hating on the album already on the off chance that it is more like 'Black Beauty' or more like whatever-upbeat-song-you-dont-like

N0XxYmt.jpg

I Never said I don't want any more mature songs. Just like you said above, I feel like she needs to mix the genres within the same songs again. Also she needs some paradise style songs on ultraviolence but it shouldn't be the full album, simply.

I'm happy with anything just like I said above, as long as it remains in lana's style (like btd, paradise and unreleased songs we have)

Also don't you guys think she should do a mermaid motel style song for ultraviolence? I think it would be nice. Oh and a more reworked version and more paradised up version of go go dancer

qqAZ3mU.png

And The Neighbourhood's album.

And Natalia Kills' "Stop Me".

And Eminem's "Beautiful Pain".

And Emeli Sandé's "My Kind of Love".

And Florence & the Machine's "Over the Love".

And fun.'s "All Alright" & "Out on the Town".

He reused sound effects from BTD on all of those. And that's just from his recent work that I've actually listened to!

#OneTrickEmile

lol no wonder I like all of those songs. weird.

god knows I tried

ugh we just have 2 WAIT. either direction lana decides to go somebody here will b mad so i'm excited for dramz  :diva:

Me too, but nothing will beat the meltdown that the monsters had with ARTPOP. I like Gaga, I despise most of the LM and the fumes were real and all over the net.

The fact that she's working with Emile Haynie again suggests marketable music. Paradise was a pretty niche EP to get into because its style was so different from anything else on the radio and if I recall correctly, Haynie didn't touch that record.

:biblio:

American?

Blue Velvet?

Gods and Monsters? (drums)

Yayo?

Burning Desire?

and I just don't understand, she said in one interview that Emile put samples of children's laugh (Bel Air) but he is not credited in booklet.

tumblr_p0v8ex4Llk1raxa8qo1_540.jpg

Oh right. Maybe I was thinking of Justin Parker then! Ignore me >.>

smileys-embrace-hug-962578.gif

ugh we just have 2 WAIT. either direction lana decides to go somebody here will b mad so i'm excited for dramz  :diva:

She will keep her 3 producers on this album too...so I think that we won't "taste" that drama :)

People help meeeeh!

Tweet my remixes to Rob. He will talk to Lana that she should take me as a producer for at least demo song. Then I will talk to Lana and I'll get you Roses and the other unreleased songs in return. 

I promise  :cuteface:

tumblr_p0v8ex4Llk1raxa8qo1_540.jpg

People help meeeeh!

Tweet my remixes to Rob. He will talk to Lana that she should take me as a producer for at least demo song. Then I will talk to Lana and I'll get you Roses and the other unreleased songs in return. 

I promise  :cuteface:

You promise  :brows: ?

lana-del-rey-high-by-the-beach_zpscfcsgx