lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

You guys, you all complain now but someday when UV is out we'll look back at these discussions and laugh.

After all...

mes chevaux sperme goûts comme la vanille.

satin mettre une malédiction sur lui, aussi son trou du cul a des dents.

:flutter:

You guys, you all complain now but someday when UV is out we'll look back at these discussions and laugh.

After all...

mes chevaux sperme goûts comme la vanille.

satin mettre une malédiction sur lui, aussi son trou du cul a des dents.

:flutter:

Omelet du fragancę  is ve bon qui qui

am I right?  :usrs:

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo just putting it out there I'm so excited for ultraviolence I can't wait until we get a snippet vid like she did for paradise or at least I hope she does that. Think she'll do a pre order? 

god knows I tried

There's a difference between 'expressing yourself' and constant complaining.. Just saying .

Anyways according to Billboard Brazil we should be getting WC video tomorrow! https://mobile.twitter.com/BillboardBrasil/status/463306506406875136 "¡ Finally! Video of "West Coast", Lana del Rey, will be released tomorrow. Bound Su!" :)

What a great topic to open up discussion, Liam! Thanks for participating! :mariah:

I'm such a sucker for a lovely ballad and romance tracks; with UV supposedly having a darker disposition about it, I wonder if West Coast is only the tip of the iceberg on the tracklist. It'd be cool to see some Barrie involved in the song themes, but I've been thinking that maybe UV is going to have a more elusive muse. But it'd be interesting to not see any comparisons to past movie/music icons, maybe darker muses like The Lonely Hearts Killers (INB4 MARINA & THE DIAMONDS "LONELY HEARTS CLUB" (even though Martha Beck wasn't exactly a sight for sore eyes.)) That'd be a new spin on Lana's namedrop fun!

If she does a love song, I'd be happy with a mix of Never Let Me Go (for the perfection :smile: ) and Get Drunk (for the darkness :godlaugh: )

It would be a really interesting song, with the typical Lana style all over it

How is it possible that there is no mod around for the whole day to

a) ban the trolls

b) close this threads or delete posts?

HOW?

They're gone, all of them. We disposed of them all and there's nothing you can do.

:notamused:

I didn't even think there would be a song on the record called Ultraviolence. I am 72% certain that this is fake.

l2Sq4K7gijMLVChUI.gif

doesn't seem very legit to me...isn't mpg 'money power and glory', not just mpg??? and brooklyn baby is a line from tlots. and isn't the other woman a movie that just came out???

seems too dubious to me

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I'm considering preordering it if they ship to the US. I can't read French, is there any way you could find out if they ship out of country? Lol

Yep, preordering in France is good  (lana and me = soon, an eargasma *o* (Just so exciting !)) Fnac propose international shipping, even if it's base in France. Look, there is some info there : http://selfservice.fnac.com/selfservice_FR/template.do?id=8011 But the price they put here it's not the truth. I once order a vinyl for the US, and I pay 2euros. Maybe it's depend... I really don't know. If they said the shipping is free for this article till tonight, give it a chance and think twice.