lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

Hey baby, can you possibly move all the posts from page 222 onwards to this thread or nah

Edit: nvm its gone

I personally like containing everything into one thread. That's the whole point of me updating the OP with news so people can find the date and go to that date in the thread.

Hey baby, can you possibly move all the posts from page 222 onwards to this thread or nah

Edit: nvm its gone

I personally like containing everything into one thread. That's the whole point of me updating the OP with news so people can find the date and go to that date in the thread.

That was an accident :sideeye:

But this is big news so I'm trying. Not a total clusterfuck yet

Love that as soon as I mention the OP, it self destructs into a formatting nightmare...

omg what happened to it 

I know I reached a little to far..but I was desperately wishing for a remake of Pawn Shop Blues...that song gives me this feeling of like. dying :horror:

I hope you remember me like this, smoking cigarettes in my sundress.

NEIL KRUG shot the Ultraviolence and West Coast covers.

They were both also designed by MAT MAITLAND.

Apologies can be mailed to Naomi Shon at the address below:  :usrs:

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

They were both also designed by MAT MAITLAND.

he did all of Marina's Family Jewels era covers too which i love.......but this seems slightly disappointing 

I'm beginning to think its not the cover and just a promotional poster

she never said when she posted it thats its the official album cover like she normally would

I REALLY hope that this album doesn't get released in a digipak / cardboard sleeve. Jewel cases for standard and deluxe, please.

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

I REALLY hope that this album doesn't get released in a digipak / cardboard sleeve. Jewel cases for standard and deluxe, please.

I'll pray for you and that disgusting mouth of yours, Erik. God bless.

Although the digipaks for both Born To Die and the Paradise edition are SUCH strange dimensions, they're square ugly. They should do it right

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey