lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

Are you for real? Do we know for sure? I don't want to order two for nothing....but watch it be the same thing.

i really dont know but u quoted me with that info about the fnac so i supposed the info was sure lol 

I'm amused by the fact that aside from anyone on here with rich parents (RIP @@SugarVenom) or inherited wealth (hey @@phahad), I probably have the most disposable cash to drop on something like this and yet I seem to be one of the few finding this box set completely overpriced.

That said I think Lana is savvy to sell this as such an inflated price. Only diehards will buy it anyway and most of you seem willing to pay through the nose for it. #GetItGirl

#humblebrag

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

I think I'm going to get the CD and the Vinyls separately instead, unless there's an alternative to that horribly overpriced $99 boxset, I wouldn't have minded it being $60 but come on now $99 for 2 LPs, a digipak and 4 prints??

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

Lana laughs to herself every time someone purchases a box set. Evil for it's pricing, but brilliant in that way..

30dldav.jpg

#makelanarich

lol Lana is not stupid fans will buy anything there's people that don't even own a vinyl player and still buying the box-set  :lmao:

I feel like Lanadelrey.coms box set comes with everything In the Fnac one (cuz that will be stupid if it don't ) but Fnac specifically said "order the box set with us and get a extra song!" So..

West Coast radio mix  :thumb: