lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

DID ANYONE ASKE FNAC FRANCE IF THE EDITION THEY ARE SELLING IS DIFFERENT?

I did but I just emailed them in English because I AM AMERICAN AND THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT :justride2:

someone needs to pester Fnac about what the "extra track" is anyway -- whether it's a new song or just a remix. :deadbanana:

THIS!

Aaand... what's up with the 16 page booklet and the piece of merchandising in the(ir) boxset?

Why aren't you frenchmen on this???  :crai:

THIS!

Aaand... what's up with the 16 page booklet and the piece of merchandising in the(ir) boxset?

Why aren't you frenchmen on this???  :crai:

I've been on it and they never reply D; anyways I asked them about this earlier and they said @Fnac:Ce n'est pas ça, il faudra patienter encore un peu pour la surprise :)" which means "need to wait a little more for the surprise- so we'll find out soon enough

On this website (thanks to @@Sakura for the link), there are three version of UV; the Standard Edition, the International Deluxe Edition and the GSA Deluxe Edition. The International Deluxe has all 14 tracks but the GSA Deluxe has 14 tracks plus an extra one that just says '???'.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

On this website (thanks to @@Sakura for the link), there are three version of UV; the Standard Edition, the International Deluxe Edition and the GSA Deluxe Edition. The International Deluxe has all 14 tracks but the GSA Deluxe has 14 tracks plus an extra one that just says '???'.

I don't get it the GSA is cheaper than the International Deluxe and it contains +1 song? fucklogic

ZmJh1LG.jpg

I don't get it the GSA is cheaper than the International Deluxe and it contains +1 song? fucklogic

It seems like the French Deluxe Editions are going to be superior to the International ones :defeated:

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Wait.. I don't get it. If i preordered that expensive Deluxe-Set from her website I don't get a booklet? They gotta be kidding. It's 60€ + shipping costs :ohno: Lana better deliver those boxes personally. :lanasrs:

Florida Kilos has been registered under Florida Kilo. It's written by Lana, Dan Auerbach, Harmony Korine.

Yooo, is no one else super intrigued by how this happened? I feel like Lana, Dan and Harmony would work super well together and Harmony is also super ultraviolence-y so this is interesting, I'm excited to see what they created.

Or maybe she just quoted him or something.

Edit: lmaoooo 4:37 am mixing up first and last names

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png