lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

Why on Earth didn't they use these wonderful clips for the WC video? I mean, they're so much better than the ones used in the actual video.

I'm starting to think they plan to reuse them for future videos, so all UV music videos will have a similar theme/aesthetic...

Oh because those clips are for the other two music videos I bet. There's a clip of her literally smoking as if she was just on fire...

Of course the picture on top has no lyrics.

:creepna: She knows...

Is it true that the album was done in 2 weeks tho?  :rip:

Yeah but the album was done before she met Dan. Then she wanted him to produce so they re worked the tracks for 2 weeks

Oh fux look at them new pics

cat_jbo-au-lana-del-rey-postcards-570.jp

A close up and the complete picture of her lying in the flowers *_*

And the front card also looks stunning .. Hope we'll get this images (digital) at some time.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Yeah but the album was done before she met Dan. Then she wanted him to produce so they re worked the tracks for 2 weeks

Mess. The instrumentals are great, but the vocals are horribly mixed, and it annoys me so fucking much. :defeated: I love the songs, but the vocals are so bad.

lABVyGE.png

Just listened to Ultraviolence (song) live version... I had to... I just couldn't resist... At first I was like "No, I'll wait until studio version comes out", but now... I just had to...  :excited:

I'M SLAYED! OMG CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE!  :defeated:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Urban Outfitters just posted something on Tumblr saying they have an exclusive cover of her knee (you know what picture I'm talking about)

I don't know if it's old news or even legit?????

First we feel; then we fall.

Urban Outfitters just posted something on Tumblr saying they have an exclusive cover of her knee (you know what picture I'm talking about)

I don't know if it's old news or even legit?????

Yeah they have an exclusive VINYL with that picture