lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

Whether they answer you or not, it's clear that they're fake. There's no need to wait for a response.

I know but I can't just say it without proof. I'm gonna get all my followers to reblog it. People will see it. If you guys would like to reblog it, my blog is lolitasprismparadise.tumblr.com

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

i dont know if i should listen to BBY. 

Cause i regret listening to WC SOC and UV. I'm kinda getting tired of them so I stopped listening to them completely. 

I couldn't resist listening. I love it. Especially the chorus.

Agreed! I like the ending as well when Barrie(I think?) comes in to sing with Lana. Sounds nice

29legc9.gif

ever considered a cover doesn't have to be a word-for-word rendition

I'm sorry, but those lyrics are just 100% unreliable. We have no evidence for them and there's no obvious reason as to why Lana would change the lyrics for a cover. I could be mistaken, but I'm just very wary of any 'leaks' atatm; TRUST NO ONE.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

tbh now that when I'm thinking about it, a lot of people who loved btd would probably hate ultraviolence. btd was this perfect up-beat mixture of pop, hip-hop and indie with dramatic lyrics, while uv has a chill and jazz sound, like her lizzy grant days. and so far, lyrically btd >>> uv.

the era change could be off-putting for people too, i guess. how does someone go from something as luxurious and glam as the btd era to sepia colors and blue jeans/white shirts  :brows:  just like that lmao. what do you guys think? which era do you prefer?

tumblr_n7br4sLfZd1r6kg9io3_250.gif tumblr_n7br4sLfZd1r6kg9io4_250.gif

CRUEL WORLD JAZZ DRAMATICS THOUGH

SAD GIRL YAAAAASSS

PRETTY WHEN YOU CRY HA 2008 VIBE

MONEY POWER GLORY LO-FI CHILL

FUCKED MY WAY UP TO THE TOP GURL NO COMMENT

OLD MONEY OMG MILLION DOLLAR MAN NARCO HAZE

THE OTHER WOMAN SO FAB

BLACK BEAUTY WTF (NOT THAT I'M COMPLAINING 'CUZ THE DEMO IS FAB)

GUNS AND ROSES SO SEETHING AND SEDUCTIVE

FLORIDA KILOS HOLY SHIT FUCK ME LANA

just listened to these once, going to abstain now (and look forward to "is this happiness" + "flipside" omfg <3)

rihKQ8M.gif

I am a kinda surprised that it seems like WC might be the most "up tempo" song?

BlBe sounds nearly identical to last summer's leak?...

She does say "I FMWUTTT" :lel:

party.gif?w=1100

I  really think that Cruel World is

song

Sad girl and Pretty When You Cry - two tracks I was the least excited about, but they sound so wonderful - so jazzy! :cumming2:

Money Power glory sounds kind of like it could have been on Born To Die, I wonder how the chorus will sound like

Fucked My Way U To The Top sounds super-beautiful ... did really not expect that.

Old money sounds like it will be the Million Dollar Man song of UV - classy and calm.

The Other Woman - so sad that it's just going to be a short song, it really sounds beautiful and I also think that it has this "cover"-sound, she sings different in comparison to her own songs. It was the same with Blue Velvet and I love Paris (you know, the live cover she did in Paris)

Black Beauty sounds like it wasn't changed so much, just "adjusted" to the UV sound. Good! :cumming:

Florida Kilos sounds - special. Could be from her AKA album, i love how her voice sounds.

So yeah, I can say I wasn't disappointed, vice versa - I expected less. is This Happiness and Flipside will be great too I am sure.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

oh my godddddd. At this point I haven't even listened to Brooklyn Baby. Tempted to play the Black Beauty snippet only  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey