Rafael

Rob Grant appreciation thread

All right, so can anyone tell me exactly how he made his fortune?  I get that he sells houses, which a lot of people do after making an initial sum because it's pretty stable and you can increase your money.  He bought a ton of generic domain names when the internet was still in its infancy and seems to just squat them.  His websites look really dated, they don't seem updated (at least in look and coding standards) since the mid-late 90s when I assume he bought all these domains.  I just don't get how he made so much off domain squatting.  

u6pq4c9.gif

All right, so can anyone tell me exactly how he made his fortune?  I get that he sells houses, which a lot of people do after making an initial sum because it's pretty stable and you can increase your money.  He bought a ton of generic domain names when the internet was still in its infancy and seems to just squat them.  His websites look really dated, they don't seem updated (at least in look and coding standards) since the mid-late 90s when I assume he bought all these domains.  I just don't get how he made so much off domain squatting.  

he's hot  :hooker:

lana-del-rey-high-by-the-beach_zpscfcsgx

"Papi is a gangsta I'm his little dolly"

:sluttybunny:

SCARFACE2371.png

Honestly Rob's Twitter account is getting out of hand, just like his Instagramm account. Plenty of young girls commenting his pics. This just gives me some kind of bad taste teas.

I mean it was okay for a couple of days, but he is really getting life from his daughter having a devoted fanbase. He is a lovely man, but it is just so....idk....weird?