Ziatch

Hip Hop

OF could cease 2 exist and it would't effect my day 2 day life tbhh. have u listened to rich homie quan?

nope should i?

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

he did a mmix tape w/ gucci mane called trust god, fuck 12. it features migos on a few tracks and is generally real good

ok i'll check it out~

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

i usually only like female rappers... angel haze, azealia banks, iggy azalea, etc

i used to really be into A$AP Rocky.. i like his album LiveLoveA$AP and also Danny Brown and SchoolboyQ (i saw all of them last yr in concert)

i also went through a phase where i listened to A Tribe Called Q and Wu Tang Clan ??

otherwise i dont really care for male rappers unless lana features them lmao

tumblr_n44ko1s3Pk1rkudelo1_400.gif

OMG I just clicked the "hip-hop" genre tag on my iTunes out of curiosity and I only have some Nicki, Kanye West, fuckin joke rap, Ja Rule, and every Azealia Banks song

Sometime I don't skip jewelsndrugs.mp3 :awkney2:

Couldn't everyone who posts they're favourite artists maybe post where to start with them or their best songs? That would be real cool. 

Well since i've been listening to hip-hop and rap for quite awhile, i can tell you theres literally plenty of artists you can choose from. Varying in styles and subgenres within hip hop itself. And because of this, im only going to be able name you a few just to save some time lol. This should be a good list to start from since a lot of these artists are the foundation for the ones we are hearing now.

JAY Z, Nas, Kanye West, Eminem, Notorious BIG, Mase, Drake, J. Cole, Kendrick Lamar,  Nicki Minaj 2Pac, Snoop Dogg, Dr. Dre, P. Diddy, Foxy Brown, Lil Kim, Wu-Tang Clan, Lauryn Hill, The Fugees, LL Cool J, OutKast, T.I., UGK, Trick Daddy, Missy Elliot, Timbaland, Twista, Jermaine Dupri.

Some great songs you can start with are

JAY Z - Hardknock Life

JAY Z - Big Pimpin

Kanye West - Through The Wire

Kanye West - Slow Jamz

Kanye West - Spaceship

Notorious BIG - Mo Money, Mo Problems

Notorious BIG - Hypnotize

Notorious - BIG - Big Poppa

Puff Daddy - Can't Nobody Hold Me Down

Puff Daddy - Satisfy You

Puffy Daddy - Been Around The World

Puff Daddy - I'll Be Missing You

Mase - Feels So Good

Mase - What You Want

OutKast - Ms Jackson

OutKast - Roses

OutKast - So Fresh So Clean

Drake - So Far Gone (Mixtape/Album)

Kendrick Lamar - Good Kid, Maad City (Album)

J. Cole - Friday Night Lights (Mixtape)

And so many more. Matter a fact, too many to name lol

@@urbannoize

I checked out your stuff when @ left some links and I love it, keep it up mate.  :D 

And glad to hear you loved what you heard ! And will definitely keep up the good music ! Thank you for checking it all out

Does anybody here like Tyga? I think he's so cheesy, like Lil Wayne tbh. 

how can u not like lil wayne

Does anybody here like Tyga? I think he's so cheesy, like Lil Wayne tbh. Too stereotypical with too many chains.

I can't at this 

yeah better to stick w/ 2 chainz tbh

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

Omg @@HeadBitch introduced me to Living every dream by ANTWON and then I downloaded his album, I liked Lap of Luxury but the rest wasn't the great.

One of my favourite hip hop songs is Lana Del Ray - Diet Mountain Dew (Prod. Emile Haynie)

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

I'm gonna reference this interview by Iggy : 

some rappers are just too cliché, too cheesy, "too many tattoos, too many gold chains, too much "I'm gonna pop these bottles" and 'I'm gonna rap in front of a graffiti wall " "

:hooker:

Anyway tbh I never listened properly to Lil Wayne, it's just that when I see him all I can think is "u noooot a gangstaaaa"

SCARFACE2371.png

I'm gonna reference this interview by Iggy : 

some rappers are just too cliché, too cheesy, "too many tattoos, too many gold chains, too much "I'm gonna pop these bottles" and 'I'm gonna rap in front of a graffiti wall " "

That video isn't available in my country but does it say/are you saying that Iggy doesn't talk about that kind of stuff? I like some of her music but she's rapped about all of that cliché hip hop stuff since she first started.

Anybody here like Das Racist? (or likeD... they broke up  :icant:  :icant:  :icant: ) They kinda make joke rap but their lyrics can be v clever

Listen to Rapping 2 U and Rainbow In The Dark

if you like those at all try Shorty Said and You Oughta Know

and if you like all of those even a lil PM me for more  :hooker:

Also didnt see anybody mention my boy Danny. Listen to Danny Brown - Grown Up

tumblr_pinn5thM7y1y0ns5so1_400.gif