Sitar

Lana Del Rey in the Coachella 2014 Lineup

the 1975, Beck, STRFKR, flight facilities and i was gonna say chance the rapper but u kno what i think you'd like poolside tbh

Mildly know the first two and would for lack of anything better to do but I better not even check out the rest because it's far too expensive to even consider...

I'm so pressed they're not on the same day at the same time so you'd have to face your own version of my NIN/The Killers/Lana Del Rey Lollapalooza dilemma.

Beck and Motörhead.

As if that's a dilemma :eartha2: I would kick Lorde to the curb in a second. Lana being Satan in this scenario?

I even had a friend ask if I wanted to go but LMAO they must be the only festival on earth to not do single-day passes. $375 minimum. That's like eight textbooks or one car payment or a bed I'll have to buy when I move. Good luck everybody else.

I even had a friend ask if I wanted to go but LMAO they must be the only festival on earth to not do single-day passes. $375 minimum. That's like eight textbooks or one car payment or a bed I'll have to buy when I move. Good luck everybody else.

Let me see if I understood this right...it's U$375 for the 3 days?? It's that it?If it is I'm dead  :rip:

glgcDdT.gif

Let me see if I understood this right...it's U$375 for the 3 days?? It's that it?If it is I'm dead  :rip:

No it's eight textbooks or one car payment or a bed I'll have to buy when I move :awk:

$375 minimum. That's like eight textbooks or one car payment or a bed I'll have to buy when I move.

Don't do car payments guys. Buy a car that you can afford to pay for with cash, even if that means a $1000 beater. Even ol' evil buys used cars. The only things you should ever borrow money for are a house or your education. #EvilFinancialTips

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

Don't do car payments guys. Buy a car that you can afford to pay for with cash, even if that means a $1000 beater. Even ol' evil buys used cars. The only things you should ever borrow money for are a house or your education. #EvilFinancialTips

*one monthly payment to my grandparents who can afford it lel

I want more #EvilFinancialTips. Start a blog.

I think Lana should open her Coachella set with "Raise Me Up - Mississippi South" and put "Push Me Down" somewhere in the middle.  Also, now that the "Born To Die" phase is over, she should have some backup singers.

I think Lana should open her Coachella set with "Raise Me Up - Mississippi South" and put "Push Me Down" somewhere in the middle.  Also, now that the "Born To Die" phase is over, she should have some backup singers.

pls no

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Girl Talk

Haim

Lorde

MGMT

Empire Of The Sun

Nas

Chvrches

Capital Cities

Solange

Washed Out

Calvin Harris

fucking Krewella

Surfer Blood

and Lana ALL AT THE SAME FESTIVAL???????? IS THIS REAL LIFE

whoever planned this does NOT care about me buying a car or being otherwise financially responsible and for that i say fuck you but also thanks you have pretty good taste :cryney:

preach

MISSPATTIEPATTIE.gif

EQFO7rX.png