lflflflflflflflflflf

[Poll] Renaming of Sirens/From The End/Quiet Now

How shall we arrange the new songs?  

76 members have voted

1. 1. How shall we arrange the new songs?

• Keep new EPs and disassemble Sirens/or 3 x EP
    • Keep Sirens, disassemble and merge the new EPs
    • Don't rename anything and keep EPs/Sirens separate

Now I have a question. Is there a difference in quality between the songs on Sirens and the EPs?

Or did I just have a lower quality/pitched Sirens?

tumblr_n08zlsDT6O1qcholvo1_1280.png

Here are side by side caps of the acoustic spectrograms of Find My Own Way(Sirens) and Move(QN) [same song]. I'm still no expert on this but I'd say they're basically the same sound quality.

And @@SitarHero Hero, yeah the skip's gone.

Guest Dot

they've leaaaaakeeeedd !!!! was such a shock for me when I finally came home from my school day trip :party:

What what what what what :suicide:

Guest Dot

From the End

Quiet Now/Young Like Me

= EPs that preceeded Sirens, just like Kill Kill preceeded AKA.

Sirens

= Album that contains songs from the previous EPs as well as some new tracks.

I'm gonna keep them all the way they are but I will rename the songs from Sirens, as well as Pretty Baby, which is 100% For K, Part 1.

as well as Pretty Baby, which is 100% For K, Part 1.

NO NO NO NO

:horror:  :horror:  :horror:  :horror:  :horror:

I hate when i see people do this, obviously you're free to label as you wish but there is NO evidence what so ever. let alone "100%"  :hae:

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Guest Dot

NO NO NO NO

:horror:  :horror:  :horror:  :horror:  :horror:

I hate when i see people do this, obviously you're free to label as you wish but there is NO evidence what so ever. let alone "100%"  :hae:

For K was a title that was confirmed to be one of the songs from Sirens, right? People didn't know which one, though. Now it has been confirmed that For K/Sirens is actually called "Drive By". So that one cannot be it.

Why did she call Rehab's final version For K, Part 2? Because Rehab was probably very similar to another song she has written, called, For K. Now, if look at all the songs from Sirens, FTE and QN the only song that sounds EXTREMELY similar in context, as well as it's rythm and style is Pretty Baby.

I think some fans just labeled the wrong track For K, tbh. Simple as that. 

Guest Dot

no one ever confimred a song from sirens is for k part 1, it was all assumption. there may not even be one

Even if it was just an assumption, it would've been more than obvious to name Pretty Baby, "For K, Part 1".

For K was a title that was confirmed to be one of the songs from Sirens, right? People didn't know which one, though. Now it has been confirmed that For K/Sirens is actually called "Drive By". So that one cannot be it.

No, "For K" is a fanmade title. It was never confirmed to be a real title for any Sirens song. However, I also wouldn't say it's been confirmed that "Drive By" is the real title for "For K". We don't really know anything about where the new titles came from. So your insistence that "Pretty Baby" must be "For K" is unfounded for both reasons.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.