lflflflflflflflflflf

[Poll] Renaming of Sirens/From The End/Quiet Now

How shall we arrange the new songs?  

76 members have voted

1. 1. How shall we arrange the new songs?

• Keep new EPs and disassemble Sirens/or 3 x EP
    • Keep Sirens, disassemble and merge the new EPs
    • Don't rename anything and keep EPs/Sirens separate

I am physically not dealing with the fact that I have to make two entire new subfolders (+ cover art!) in the collection folder I've got going on right here. :hdu:

Besides that, I think I'm going to stick to my own hierarchy and create demo folders for these EPs, and then throw all of the Sirens duplicates in there, whilst banishing the rest of Sirens to my Unreleased folder.

Then again, Paradise Yayo is in the Paradise folder for me, whilst AKA Yayo is in with the AKA tracks, so maybe I won't do anything.

I mean, it kinda depends on if Sirens was intended as an album, tracklist and all, regardless of the fact the track titles were unknown up until now.

EDIT: Ooh, but the duplicate tracks aren't much different, if a bit more HQ now. Don't know, then...

rihKQ8M.gif

I mean, it kinda depends on if Sirens was intended as an album, tracklist and all, regardless of the fact the track titles were unknown up until now.

Good question. I personally think so. She definitely had an early album that she's referred to a few times in interviews, and we've always just assumed that it's Sirens. I think the fact that Sirens was actually distributed (to the teamhellions guy, people at her shows, people on MySpace who discussed it), whereas these apparently weren't indicates that it's the final result, consisting of a collection of her favorite songs plus 5 new ones. Also going from 2005 with these albums to 2006 with Sirens...

Now I have a question. Is there a difference in quality between the songs on Sirens and the EPs?

Or did I just have a lower quality/pitched Sirens?

They are the same recordings, so they shouldn't sound too different. Just clearer in these recent leaks

I've renamed the Sirens songs since most names were made up anyways but I'm still keeping all albums. Option 4 maybe? And I don't get why so many people hate duplicates so much lol, having this many separate albums bothers me more but being obsessed with someone and needing every last 96 kbps filtered a capella has its price.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Doesn't For K, pt. 2 on ... AKA Lizzy Grant support the idea that For K,  pt. 1 is a real title (or real title change)? I haven't heard the non-overlapping content, but would those who have say the songs left out of Sirens were relatively weaker?

Just treating everything as historical events and leaving everything alone within its respective event (option 3), at least preserves info so it can be revisited later. It's also the least painful. People must have DM'd LDR before on this, so I would assume a history of not responding on this topic on her part?

I'm hoping "May Jailer.... Sirens" is a real title (not fan created) as it seems very LDR to me (i.e., the colliding worlds idea on the double meaning of Sirens, with "Jailer" at least having a relation to the cop meaning of sirens).

Doesn't For K, pt. 2 on ... AKA Lizzy Grant support the idea that For K,  pt. 1 is a real title (or real title change)? I haven't heard the non-overlapping content, but would those who have say the songs left out of Sirens were relatively weaker?

What if what we know as For K really is called only Drive By and For K Part 1 is yet to be discovered & it's a song describing who the fuck K actually was 

tumblr_mmtpxe9hDJ1qjdybto1_500.jpg

I'm keeping all mine separate, I firmly believe Sirens is a legit album and is the final product of Quiet Now and From The End. It just makes the most sense to me. I'm going to categorise them under 'May Jailer' too. 

4r9w86.jpg

Guest Dot

For K is called Sirens/Drive By tho and Pretty Baby is actually For K. I thought it is known to be a fan mistake...

I think I like OPTION 2 better as of now, because we don't have any of the FTE/QN songs yet.

For K is called Sirens/Drive By tho and Pretty Baby is actually For K. I thought it is known to be a fan mistake...

I think I like OPTION 2 better as of now, because we don't have any of the FTE/QN songs yet.

Where have you been? They've leaked. :)

they've leaaaaakeeeedd !!!! was such a shock for me when I finally came home from my school day trip  :party:

lana-del-rey-high-by-the-beach_zpscfcsgx