Sign in to follow this  
James19709

Which Lana songs do you get stoned to?

I usually like to listen to her more jazzy ones when I smoke weed ahhaha like PutMeInAMovie, PawnShopBlues, Smarty and songs like that hahaha I like to stand up and start twirling hahaha oops

@

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

I usually like to listen to her more jazzy ones when I smoke weed ahhaha like PutMeInAMovie, PawnShopBlues, Smarty and songs like that hahaha I like to stand up and start twirling hahaha oops

@

i literally saw this post at 4:20 :oprah:

for me tho usually Live or Die, Kill Kill or QOTD. but if i'm feel ~*~sadcore~*~ then Black Beauty

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

I almost never smoke anymore, and when I do it's never really to music, but if I had to pick, I'd probably pick Trash Magic, Playing Dangerous, DMD Demo I, Hollywood, or stuff along those lines.

Put Me In A Movie, Angels Forever, Blue Velvet, Body Electric, Gods & Monsters, Maha Maha, Kill Kill, Playing Dangerous, Trash, The Man I Love & Yayo. But MOSTLY I listen to live performances because it makes me feel like I'm there + a lot of Lana music live is mellow and slowed down.

Weed is just as much of a drug as alcohol tbh There's over 100,000 deaths a year from Alcohol abuse, name one death from weed. Also weed is a natural plant where as Alcohol is a poison that shuts down different parts of the body creating the numb feeling of drunk.

And not everyone smokes it. I for one vaporize it so my lungs are not harmed. Alcohol harms your liver EVERY time.

It's not it's just I get very defensive when people think of it as a drug because the whole "drug scene" is people in back alleys fucking up their lifes and throwing away money. When I do it all I do is listen to Lana & cook really good food + I don't do it that often.

Weed is just as much of a drug as alcohol tbh There's over 100,000 deaths a year from Alcohol abuse, name one death from weed. Also weed is a natural plant where as Alcohol is a poison that shuts down different parts of the body creating the numb feeling of drunk.

And not everyone smokes it. I for one vaporize it so my lungs are not harmed. Alcohol harms your liver EVERY time.

When someone dies due to driving drunk, they blame the alcohol. but when they're high on weed & die, it's just labeled a car accident, regardless of the fact that weed impairs your motor skills . Wee - or any kind of smoke, is bad for you, regardless if it's natural or not. Weed causes lung cancer due to benzopyrene, the same thing tobacco has. I fully support the legalization of it & smoked it myself many many many times in my life, so don't think I'm so pot-hating person, i just think it's stupid when people act like it's harmless. It isn't. Also, alcohol can be 100% chemical free, companies just choose to put chemicals in it because it's cheaper. 

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

Was this in response to my post? Because I never said anything against doing drugs but against drug culture. I don't care if you drink, smoke weed, do acid, smoke meth, do heroin or whatever you feel like, I just don't like it when people feel the need to tell everyone about it and feel so cool about it. I also think it's a bit odd how so many pot smokers feel so superior to people who do other, harder drugs but don't try to convince everyone around them that what they're doing is healthy and good and should be legalized.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Maybe because all other drugs are addictive and make you completely insane? I never said weed is cool, sobriety is the coolest. I'm just saying that weed isn't AS BAD as everyone thinks it is.

It's just as safe as alcohol.