Please be careful sharing Sparklejumpropequeen links, they can potentially have your full e-mail on them ×
National Anthem

ALLIE X

heey whos excited for collxtion ii

MEEEEEEE!! I really hope the only previously heard song that goes on it is "Sculpture" though. I want mostly new songs this next time.

Prime

Bitch

Hello

Tumor

Sanctuary

Catch

Good

Drag me :popcorn:

Get outta my thread right now.

H0bDaqU.gif

I really hope the only previously heard song that goes on it is "Sculpture" though. I want mostly new songs this next time.

but but but I Take It Back :defeated:

lABVyGE.png

Am I the only one that doesn't like Glam very much? Sculpture, I Take it Back and INGTMB are so much better

I think I'm Not Gonna Tell My Boyfriend is like embarrassingly bad. Glam isn't too bad, but I don't care for it that much.

I think I Take It Back (without the #s) and Sculpture are the only songs worthy of being released.

but but but I Take It Back :defeated:

That one is the only other mayyyybe for me ;) I love it so much.

Am I the only one that doesn't like Glam very much? Sculpture, I Take it Back and INGTMB are so much better

No, I think "Glam" is just okay compared to "I Take It Back". "I'm Not Gonna Tell My Boyfriend" on the other hand.... :eek:

H0bDaqU.gif

You were never in this thread until you posted some fucking stupid shit.

This "limp dick" would destroy your fat ass so don't try it. Really. Don't.

As for your critic comment, some people are made to critique people and others make pieces of shit to get critiqued. You fall into the latter. Disappear for several months, go on a diet and get a vocal coach. All the excess weight off your diaphragm is limiting your range which is basically non existent

You're a disgusting human being. I don't know what went on but I know attacking somebody for appearance is just plain low. Disgusting

<p>nB5x8wk.jpg

You're a disgusting human being. I don't know what went on but I know attacking somebody for appearance is just plain low. Disgusting

I'm not sorry about it. If you had been on here for more than the ALX thread you'd know where all these issues stemmed from, which is why a lot of the senior members went in too.

It's not just me. So be sure to @ everyone else, thanks xx

BzhmW.png

That one is the only other mayyyybe for me ;) I love it so much.

No, I think "Glam" is just okay compared to "I Take It Back". "I'm Not Gonna Tell My Boyfriend" on the other hand.... :eek:

Yaaaasssss. :legend: 

Omg. :toofunny: I heard it on shuffle today, and it's so.. so... bad. :toofunny:

Say what you want...INGTMB would be good live and would have a super trippy and amazing visual component.

I think I can agree on this? The vocals on the studio version is just.. so.. no. :toofunny:

I think I'm Not Gonna Tell My Boyfriend is like embarrassingly bad. Glam isn't too bad, but I don't care for it that much.

I think I Take It Back (without the #s) and Sculpture are the only songs worthy of being released.

I agree, I aree!

lABVyGE.png

Honestly I don't care about any of the unreleased songs, except Sculpture which is incredible. I want CollXtion II to be only new songs and I want that she doesn't releases a lot of Xamples this time.

Because you don't agree with me? Because I really don't care whether you do or not. I'm simply telling the truth. 

no it's because it's like you three share a fucking brain, think for yourself and be your own person. if someone is saying shit there's no need for a fucking clique to defend them, it's the literal equivalent of jumping in a fight and that'll get you waxed. If you can't defend yourself and you know shit is coming your way then leave...like I wish they sold common sense in stores bc it would be a lot easier for you

BzhmW.png