National Anthem

ALLIE X

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B-tKcrOAkv0VVEpRdFdMcEVLWkU?usp=sharing   (((: lemme know if im missing anything besides the allie hughes albums

could you do me a favor and put all today's leaks in one temporary folder cuz i am too lazy to look through all the folders :defeated: sorry i sound like a spoiled't bitch but please sis  (then i could easily download as a zip)

9ISvyf0.gif

could you do me a favor and put all today's leaks in one temporary folder cuz i am too lazy to look through all the folders :defeated: sorry i sound like a spoiled't bitch but please sis  (then i could easily download as a zip)

np

Oh my gosh I am FURIOUS with her for scrapping Misbelieving, what was she thinking???? And the Casanova demo is amazing. Also, I need a full version of Prove Me Wrong asap, it's a certified bop, those wolf howls are everything.

Can her fans just curate her albums or something, she's always scrapping the best songs.

can someone send me stars?  i think i got everything else

in other news HOLY FUCKING SHIT thank you @ leakers

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

The bridge with "Lalalalala" LMFAAAAAAAAAAO GIRL

The last chorus is the best part tbh, it kills the album version but the rest is just ok I guess

BUT THE FINAL CHORUS THO...

What did Dua Lipas account leak? 

edit: I love the 2012 demo from Catch, wish we had vocal stems to mix everything together 

can someone filter the la la la's from casanova demo?  i really wanna try something with them and i absolutely suck ass at filtering

considering how misbelieving leaked even tho 24/7 said it wouldnt, i wonder how long it is until stranger and [ the thing he told me about i cant tell yall about but no one cares about it and hes the only one who has it ] leaks

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother