National Anthem

ALLIE X

oh dear Allie sis 

https://twitter.com/alliex/status/871254459732566016

she is so aware like most of her back catalogue from the last like 7 years has leaked 

i feel bad for her tbh

(but i also feel a huge crave of anything Allie X leaking so ugh her catalogue should leak so she can start with a clean slate, amirite :creep: )

lABVyGE.png

i want the final version of Alexandra but i'm a bit disappointed because i really thought the final would have more fleshed out synths and i was ready to be slayed by it.....

i was hella disappointed by the Misbelieving final snippet, but was slayed by the full song. it might just seem a bit out of place when just only hear 8 seconds of a song. songs are supposed to be heard in full, not as a crap snippet

lABVyGE.png

i was hella disappointed by the Misbelieving final snippet, but was slayed by the full song. it might just seem a bit out of place when just only hear 8 seconds of a song. songs are supposed to be heard in full, not as a crap snippet

true, but we have a snippet of the chorus where she sings "oh alexandra" and it's just piano, no more synths etc

9ISvyf0.gif

i want the final version of Alexandra but i'm a bit disappointed because i really thought the final would have more fleshed out synths and i was ready to be slayed by it.....

okay #exclusive info here but the final version of alexandra is from what ive seen and heard just the bar chord synths and drums.

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

oh dear Allie sis 

https://twitter.com/alliex/status/871254459732566016

she is so aware like most of her back catalogue from the last like 7 years has leaked 

correction 9-10 years (wftp leaked)

How funny she chose to tweet the troll from this thread.

hey whore 

1X34VHZ.gif

How funny she chose to tweet the troll from this thread.

a troll with talent. i was about to be in the story of x book too until chasity won 2nd page and she decided to delete it fat the whole thing

VHshv7gl.png

correction 9-10 years (wftp leaked)

hey whore 

a troll with talent. i was about to be in the story of x book too until chasity won 2nd page and she decided to delete it fat the whole thing

wait what happened with chasity?  i missed this

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

GUYS I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE TO ALLIE. SHE WAS THE CUTEST. IM SHAKING SO MUCH AND SHE WAS SO SWEET BUT I HAD TO COME TELL YOU GUYS - THAT WAS LIKE THE MOST AMAZING EXPERIENCE IN MY LIFE!!!

EDIT: Right so i thought i would update you guys on this since i've calmed down a bit. Allie called me after some very personal messages i sent her via dm, and support in general for the upcoming album. At first i was so nervous and could barely get my words out, but she has the most CUTEST laugh and told me not to worry or be nervous, so i soon got down into talking as i would with any non celeb status person on the phone. She made me feel so comfortable and the conversation flowed so naturally! I'm genuinely amazed at how loving she is, and how warm inside i feel after such a precious moment between us. She was noting my accent and even google the dialect i have because she liked it, and we talked about my hometown.city. She's so down to earth, i'm actually still teary eyed at everything. We talked about the personal stuff i referred to, and other things but i'd like to keep that between us. I also bought up my upcoming ep as i had mentioned i was a musician of sorts previously - she listened and said it was like the smiths and i have potential, and gave me some great tips im definitely gonna take up! I'm so ecstatic, never in my life did i imagine i would be able to have this opportunity of speaking to one of the most iconic pop stars of our generation, and most importantly one of my biggest inspirations and idols. I WISH EVERYONE COULD FEEL HER AURA AND HER GENERAL LOVE AND SINCERE CARE DIRECTLY THROUGH A CALL OR MEETING HER. SHE IS SO PURE AND KIND AND SELFLESS AND I'M JUST SO AMAZED AT HER FOR DOING THIS FOR FANS. SHE IS TRULY AN ANGEL, AND THIS SHOWS HOW DEEPLY ASHE CARES ABOUT US X'S. I'M BLOWN AWAY, I HAVE CRIED AND ITS TEARS OF HAPPINESS FOR A CHANGE BECAUSE THIS IS SO SPECIAL TO ME AND I WILL TRWASURE THIS MOMENT IN MY HEART FOREVER. tumblr_inline_oenjritgzi1qj0n51_500.jpg

GUYS I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE TO ALLIE. SHE WAS THE CUTEST. IM SHAKING SO MUCH AND SHE WAS SO SWEET BUT I HAD TO COME TELL YOU GUYS - THAT WAS LIKE THE MOST AMAZING EXPERIENCE IN MY LIFE!!!

EDIT: Right so i thought i would update you guys on this since i've calmed down a bit. Allie called me after some very personal messages i sent her via dm, and support in general for the upcoming album. At first i was so nervous and could barely get my words out, but she has the most CUTEST laugh and told me not to worry or be nervous, so i soon got down into talking as i would with any non celeb status person on the phone. She made me feel so comfortable and the conversation flowed so naturally! I'm genuinely amazed at how loving she is, and how warm inside i feel after such a precious moment between us. She was noting my accent and even google the dialect i have because she liked it, and we talked about my hometown.city. She's so down to earth, i'm actually still teary eyed at everything. We talked about the personal stuff i referred to, and other things but i'd like to keep that between us. I also bought up my upcoming ep as i had mentioned i was a musician of sorts previously - she listened and said it was like the smiths and i have potential, and gave me some great tips im definitely gonna take up! I'm so ecstatic, never in my life did i imagine i would be able to have this opportunity of speaking to one of the most iconic pop stars of our generation, and most importantly one of my biggest inspirations and idols. I WISH EVERYONE COULD FEEL HER AURA AND HER GENERAL LOVE AND SINCERE CARE DIRECTLY THROUGH A CALL OR MEETING HER. SHE IS SO PURE AND KIND AND SELFLESS AND I'M JUST SO AMAZED AT HER FOR DOING THIS FOR FANS. SHE IS TRULY AN ANGEL, AND THIS SHOWS HOW DEEPLY ASHE CARES ABOUT US X'S. I'M BLOWN AWAY, I HAVE CRIED AND ITS TEARS OF HAPPINESS FOR A CHANGE BECAUSE THIS IS SO SPECIAL TO ME AND I WILL TRWASURE THIS MOMENT IN MY HEART FOREVER. tumblr_inline_oenjritgzi1qj0n51_500.jpg

allie is such an angel. you deserve it sis <3

Why wasn't this put on CLXII?  :defeated:  :defeated:

according to my sources, she thought it was too edgy to fit in with the other songs on CX2. she's considering it for CX3 though!

i used to be casady  :teehee: 

Omg at first I didn't like Need You at all, I thought it was a boring and overly autotuned mess, but omfg it has grown on me so much, it's definitely in my top 5 Allie X songs at this point it's so amazing. 

I AM MY ONLY GOD

Omg at first I didn't like Need You at all, I thought it was a boring and overly autotuned mess, but omfg it has grown on me so much, it's definitely in my top 5 Allie X songs at this point it's so amazing. 

It has grown on me too. I'm far from loving it and it's still my least favourite track on CollXtion II, but hey... I don't hate it anymore! :party:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif