National Anthem

ALLIE X

this is what exquisite diets do to you kids!!!

To be honest, as much as I love Allie with all my X, her diet is bunk. The body ecology diet isn't proven by any repeatable measure.  Fermented foods are good for you, but there are much better, more diverse diets that one can undergo. She'd be better off eaten vegan. I guess if she likes it, though.... 

It sort of reminds me of futurologist Ray Kurzweil, who wants to live forever and basically is making sure that his old ass lives long enough to see the technological singularity. He spends thousands of dollars a day on supplements and takes over 100 daily. But it'll probably barely extend his life a dent. Smart guy otherwise, though. 

To be honest, as much as I love Allie with all my X, her diet is bunk. The body ecology diet isn't proven by any repeatable measure.  Fermented foods are good for you, but there are much better, more diverse diets that one can undergo. She'd be better off eaten vegan. I guess if she likes it, though.... 

It sort of reminds me of futurologist Ray Kurzweil, who wants to live forever and basically is making sure that his old ass lives long enough to see the technological singularity. He spends thousands of dollars a day on supplements and takes over 100 daily. But it'll probably barely extend his life a dent. Smart guy otherwise, though. 

wait tho hold up whats allie on?  i was always moderately concerned at the amount of blood drawn/iv/hospital room looking places she was in... whats going on with her?

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

wait tho hold up whats allie on?  i was always moderately concerned at the amount of blood drawn/iv/hospital room looking places she was in... whats going on with her?

I've been wondering this too. AFAIK she hasn't shared anything but I think it could be some sort of autoimmune thingy.

I've been wondering this too. AFAIK she hasn't shared anything but I think it could be some sort of autoimmune thingy.

My mom had lupus and I've had about 40 vials of blood drawn to check me for an autoimmune condition

So far, all clear minus a benign autoimmune vascular condition #yay

But maybe she's just getting tests done